Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple Christens Dallas Cowboys Stadium's New Bathroom Stalls

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Couple Christens Dallas Cowboys Stadium's New Bathroom Stalls

[IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_custom_1254330520957_cowboybang.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE]Couple Christens Dallas Cowboys Stadium's New Bathroom Stalls
    By DAULERIO, 5:30 PM on Tue Sep 29 2009, 185,594 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)

Copy this whole post to another site
    Slurp cancel
    sending request

Some of you who follow my infrequently updated Twitter account may have seen a report from a friend about a video of two people doing the North Texas rumpy-pump in the bathroom at the MNF game. It has arrived. (NSFW)

Don't be too alarmed — it's only three seconds of pretty standard grunt-heavy missionary sex on the bathroom floor, nabbed by this citizen journalist who, along with many others at Dallas Stadium last night, witnessed this display. My friend, who was at the game, said many Cowboys fans were startled by the odd noises coming from the Hall of Fame box level bathroom stall, where a couple clad in Michael Irvin jerseys were "totally banging" at the end of the 4th quarter when the Cowboys had pretty much wrapped it up. The commotion soon became very, very public and many fans equipped with cellphone cameras ran into the stall to snap pictures. Luckily, our guy had video and stuck his hand over the stall like a true professional voyeur and caught a a few mighty thrusts during Irvin on Irvin.

After the couple was finished (my friend says this was done via hand, for some reason — so old school) the two people walked out from the bathroom and were greeted by raucous applause. One onlooker yelled "See you on YouTube!" and the happy man graciously replied "Bring it on!" Of course he did.

Now, whether Jerry Jones will take it upon himself to ****-proof the roomy Hall of Fame bathroom stalls from here on out is yet to be seen, but since he has Cowboys cage dancers and plenty of other carnival-like attractions going on, a little public fornication probably won't faze him too much.

Dallas Cowboy Stadium, ladies and gentlemen — fun for the whole family.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://deadspin.com/5370499/couple-christens-dallas-cowboys-stadiums-new-bathroom-stalls[/url]

...there's a NSFW video in that link
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 09-30-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    . AWESOME!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lollllll

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3283383]One onlooker yelled "See you on YouTube!" and the happy man graciously replied "Bring it on!" [/QUOTE]

Meh, the Cowboys got f****d in front of the whole country in their new stadium, why shouldnt the fans?

:dunno:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who said romance is dead?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like a Cowboys PSL brings more than parking spots

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gross

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;3283581]Gross[/QUOTE]

Doing it in a public bathroom, with no thought to deadly microbes or pathogens, is what I miss about being young and carefree. Now, you'd need to put me in a nuke suit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3283383][IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_custom_1254330520957_cowboybang.jpg[/IMG]
    [/QUOTE]

Hence the full length bathroom door proposed by Costanza.

Ahead of his time..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3283832]Hence the full length bathroom door proposed by Costanza.

Ahead of his time..[/QUOTE]

Lol, a pioneer!

Great find. I wonder if there was a simultaneous hump somewhere else in the stadium. Had to be, no?

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3283820]Doing it in a public bathroom, with no thought to deadly microbes or pathogens, is what I miss about being young and carefree. Now, you'd need to put me in a nuke suit.[/QUOTE]
    I was waiting to see if you would make a germ comment..lol.:D

could they not afford a hotel??? heck go for it in the car, but not in a public bathroom. Could you imagine if you had taken your kid to that bathroom and then had to explain what that noise was?:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3283856]I was waiting to see if you would make a germ comment..lol.:D

could they not afford a hotel??? heck go for it in the car, but not in a public bathroom. Could you imagine if you had taken your kid to that bathroom and then had to explain what that noise was?:eek:[/QUOTE]
    Reminds me of a joke.

A kid is taking a walk with his parents in a park when they fall upon 2 dogs going at it.

“What are they doing?” asks the kid
    The Dad thinks for a moment and answers “You see the one in back? He’s hurt his front paws and can’t walk, so the one in front is helping him home.”
    The father gives the mother the I-got-this-under-control look

The kid thinks for a sec and asks “Is that why he’s fcuking him in the ass?”

:rimshot:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure her father is proud....:O

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3283865]Reminds me of a joke.

A kid is taking a walk with his parents in a park when they fall upon 2 dogs going at it.

“What are they doing?” asks the kid
    The Dad thinks for a moment and answers “You see the one in back? He’s hurt his front paws and can’t walk, so the one in front is helping him home.”
    The father gives the mother the I-got-this-under-control look

The kid thinks for a sec and asks “Is that why he’s fcuking him in the ass?”

:rimshot:[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! i need that laugh this morning...that is great Raoul...:D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3283856]I was waiting to see if you would make a germ comment..lol.:D

[B]could they not afford a hotel???[/B] heck go for it in the car, but not in a public bathroom. Could you imagine if you had taken your kid to that bathroom and then had to explain what that noise was?:eek:[/QUOTE]

LOL. Wish I were kdding, BA17. No thought of a hotel and doing it right there in a public place is what makes it hot. That's one of the greatest things about being young and wanting to jump each other's bones. You don't think rationally, just about getting yourself and your partner off.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3283909]LOL. Wish I were kdding, BA17. No thought of a hotel and doing it right there in a public place is what makes it hot. That's one of the greatest things about being young and wanting to jump each other's bones. You don't think rationally, just about getting yourself and your partner off.[/QUOTE]
    i have done it in an office before, but not in a public bathroom. you know people miss and that they pee on the floor, and you are going go plob your butt down there and have sex??? ewwww

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3284025]i have done it in an office before, but not in a public bathroom. you know people miss and that they pee on the floor, and you are going go plob your butt down there and have sex??? ewwww[/QUOTE]
    I would've gone doggie style.

- Limited contact with floor
    - Better view
    - Don't need to smile :eek: ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3284036]I would've gone doggie style.

- Limited contact with floor
    - Better view
    - Don't need to smile :eek: ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then your knees AND your hands would get dirty! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3284060]Yeah, but then your knees AND your hands would get dirty! :D[/QUOTE]
    When I clicked 'send' I knew I'd set myself up. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3284025]i have done it in an office before...[/QUOTE]

Go on........