Thread: Should I trade TJ?

All League

Should I trade TJ?

Should I trade TJ, Roy E. Williams for DeSean Jackson and Donald Brown?

It is a 10 team, PPR, IDP, points keeper league. I am the defending champ. My team is as follows.......

QB Rodgers/Cutler/Eli
    RB Forte/Jones/McFadden
    FLX Mario Manningham/Felix Jones/Leon Washington/LenDale White
    WR Jennings/Cotchery/Roy Williams
    TE Greg Olsen
    LB David Harris/Thomas Davis
    D/ST JETS

First and foremost it is a Fish fan so that makes me want to do it just so I can call him a Jets fan that needs to come out of the closet....of course after the trade.

Secondly I do not like having the headache of deciding between TJ and Leon each week and I think it is only a matter of time before Leon gets going.

Third is that if I get Action Jackson I can then use one of my QB's to trade for an upgrade at RB. I am not planning on keeping 3 QB's but I wanted to wait until someone needs one due to injury and the value of the ones I got went up.

I think I am going to use Eli for trade bait, he is playing at a decent level right now. Rodgers is my keeper to go with Jennings and I like Cutler matched up with Forte and Olsen.

If you can't tell I like double points on TD's between my QB's and their WR, TE or RB!

Thanks in advance, please respond as I need to make a decision by this afternoon!

Hall Of Fame
    I would do it.

All League
    Thanks man, I appreciate you responding. I was pretty sure I am going to cuz I think Leon will have a better year than TJ. The same goes for Action Jackson, I think Roy Williams is not the guy he was in Detroit. Dallas also has quite a running game and very capable WR's including a top notch TE.

I also think that it is not unthinkable for Brown to get more of Indy's touches than Addai, especially the goal line looks. He kills teams late in the game.....a bruiser so to speak!

Thanks again!