Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two drunk dudes caught playing grab-ass at Lions victory!

Jets Insider VIP

Two drunk dudes caught playing grab-ass at Lions victory!

See last week's Detroit Lions game shenanigans in Timmy's thread here....

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200285[/url]

Now, to this week's installment....

[QUOTE]Detroit fans have suffered through eons of metaphorical de-pantsings, so it's understandable that a few dudes attending Sunday's monumental victory would look to continue the tradition by literally dropping trou during a drunken game of grab-ass.

Reader T.R. sends in this report from Ford Field, where a Henry Rollins lookalike had no choice but to lay the pants down on his drunken "friend."

[I]"Something going on in the NE corner of Ford Field, last week was the girl brawl in section 121, this week was section 117. Four guys enter a few minutes late and quickly proceed to fight amongst themselves for reasons unknown. Beer is spilled and one individual is quickly detained by one of his 'friends' who decides that the best chance to stay in the game is to restrain his buddy (i.e. go all Couture and choke his ass out). During the struggle the victim's shorts come off and we are left with the unfortunate scene shown in the attached photo. Dude is unconscious, naked and slumped over the seats behind him. After the med staff took the victim out we wanted to get a photo with the choker but he had a very scary Adebisi vibe about him."[/I][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_lions2.jpg[/IMG]

W......T.......F

Jets Insider VIP
    Well that's certainly one explanation.

Or they're just flamingly ghey exhibitionists. :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3284303]See last week's Detroit Lions game shenanigans in Timmy's thread here....

[URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200285[/URL]

Now, to this week's installment....

[IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_lions2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Remind me to watch my back at a Lions game

Schluberator & Gadfly
    They shoulda been bashing the douche' wearing the Manning jersey to a Lions-Redskin game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

This is why when the aliens come to anhilate us all with fiery death rays, it will be hard to argue with them.

I love the just evacuated section of empty seats around them. There's prolly ten people in the tunnel going "wtf, wTF wtf" to eachother...

The roid-head holding his love-doll friend looks like the kind of dude that would boink his pal while yelling anti-ghey slurs at him.

Overall I give it a 9 of 10 on the miscreant scale.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This poor F-ERs life is ruined.

This photo is going to grow interweb legs:eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

obviously these two thought they were at Gillette

[I]"You're the Calvin to my Johnson..."[/I] :P

[QUOTE=32green;3284340]This is why when the aliens come to anhilate us all with fiery death rays, it will be hard to argue with them.

I love the just evacuated section of empty seats around them. There's prolly ten people in the tunnel going "wtf, wTF wtf" to eachother...

The roid-head holding his love-doll friend looks like the kind of dude that would boink his pal while yelling anti-ghey slurs at him.

Overall I give it a 9 of 10 on the miscreant scale.[/QUOTE]

Lol

What could that dude in the Manning jersey be looking at that could trump the "scene" going on behind his right shoulder??

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=morite;3284353]Lol

What could that dude in the Manning jersey be looking at that could trump the "scene" going on behind his right shoulder??[/QUOTE]

"If I don't look at it, it's not happening."

Schluberator & Gadfly

What could that dude in the Manning jersey be looking at that could trump the "scene" going on behind his right shoulder??[/QUOTE]

Being from Indiana, it was probably normal for him. :D

[SIZE="1"](j/k Indiana residents!)[/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I think when you've seen a guy choke another guy out, pull his pants down and then position him for the rear lancing over a stadium seat once, you've seen them all....he's jaded

[QUOTE=32green;3284374]I think when you've seen a guy choke another guy out, pull his pants down and then position him for the rear lancing over a stadium seat once, you've seen them all....he's jaded[/QUOTE]

:)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

que the theme music for the old This Week in the NFL show...

I'm trying to imagine Brookshier and Summerall's reactions to these two pics...

[IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_custom_1254330520957_cowboybang.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/09/500x_lions2.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL. This is great.

But Roid Head has a different story:

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"]Ford Field Pants Dropper Can Totally Explain This[/SIZE][/B]
    By Deadspin I-Team, 12:15 PM on Thu Oct 1 2009, 9,982 views

As you would probably expect, when one dude is caught on camera choking out another dude who isn't wearing pants the natural response is usually, "It's not what you think!" Well, the gentleman on top has finally spoken up.

The person who originally submitted the picture of this fight at Ford Field on Sunday, seemed to think that these two jokers were together and that the bare ass was just some jocularity that got out of hand. Not so, according to "Rick," the "Henry Rollins lookalike" turned Ford Field enforcer who wrote in last night to explain himself. (All emails sic'd of course.)

[I]Hey guys how are you, the guy laying down the smack down on this drugg fool is me, he was touching my buddys wife, so I had to grab him and put him to sleep, you said you didnt want o come talk or take pics of me, Im not crazy, im cool,mi was just pissed off at his jerk is all. I went on wrif,drew and mike [Ed note: That's a morning radio show in Detroit.] had a blast, so if you want anymore or talk email me thanks guys Rick[/I]

After acknowledging his message, another response:

[I]thanks buddy, we have been having a blast with this, and the guy was unknown, no one knew of him, he was acting like a fool from the begging and no one would do or say anything, but I did. the nurses there said he had no pulse and was purple, they went on wrif as well and was calling me out and saying i was wrong and could have killed him, i was just protecting my friends. Rick[/I]

But what happened to the pants?

[I]honestly im not real sure, if you look at he pics I had my eyes on him, the only thing we came up with was when I grab him over his seat into the next seats, they got caught on the seats, it makes sense I guess,but I was too busy watching him, he was also on drugs nor drinking, he was way strong for a smaller frame guy, he was tall, but not real big, but moved like a fish out of water, alot of people ate this up as they said I like guys with their pants down,lol whatever, Im just me, helping out my buddys, but being a fighter,if you give a guy like this time to react, something bad will happen, thats why I took him right down and choked him until he passed out.[/I]

And one final discussion of the fallout.

[I]whatever you see fit, you got the truth and what took place, Im getting some **** from some jerks on my facebook, god some people, you get a little bit of air play and people act like kids in school, there is few guys who want some of the photos autograph, its all fun. so write what you think, its your page, I will just follow up, do me good bro. rick[/I]

So there you go, people. It sounds like Rick did the right thing here, so stop harassing him on Facebook. (Of course, if The Assman has a different take on the situation, we'll be happy to print that as well.) Unfortunately "The Case of the Missing Drawers" may remain a mystery forever. [/QUOTE]

[URL="http://deadspin.com/5372078/ford-field-pants-dropper-can-totally-explain-this?skyline=true&s=x"]Link[/URL]

Schluberator & Gadfly
    A) His friend can't protect his own wife?
    B) Rolling a drunk, yeah that's manly.

He shoulda just pushed him over and called security. Geez.....

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    you know what would have been funny, if the dude pulled out a paddle and started using it.. but hey this stuff could only happen in detroit.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3284435]you know what would have been funny, if the dude pulled out a paddle and started using it.. but hey this stuff could only happen in detroit.[/QUOTE]

I saw it at Heinz once but with Terrible Towel whipping. Exceptionally ghey...