Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vote for my Girlfriend!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3285135]I think he was just trying to compliment himself when he said that

But that's okay, it ain't bragging if you can back it up :D[/QUOTE]

I just banged Heidi Klum.

This post is my proof of "backing it up."

I'm the mother flipping man.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dr. Zaius;3285514][B]I just banged Heidi Klum.[/B]

This post is my proof of "backing it up."

I'm the mother flipping man.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.fantasticdamage.com/blog/seal.jpg[/IMG]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is making me laugh. Very funny stuff today, boys and girls.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost finished voting and my hand slipped hitting my bookmark that brought up a compilation of "happy endings" so I finished there instead.:eek:

Sorry.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3285129]Didnt he just post "I do hit it"?:eek:

Some respect.[/QUOTE]

Again, she was with me and found humor in that, but people criticizing her when they cant **** with the lights on themselves is where things get out of line. Theres a difference between joking about something and being offensive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ienjoythenyjets;3285595]Again, she was with me and found humor in that, but people criticizing her when they cant **** with the lights on themselves is where things get out of line. Theres a difference between joking about something and being offensive.[/QUOTE]

seriously, dude -- nobody here means any harm to you or your girl.

every post in this thread, even the "offensive" ones are said in jest and with no ill intention.

please keep in mind that, if not for you starting a thread about your girlfriend, nobody would be making these comments.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3285441]Classy.

So she's ok with the "fist of an angry god" comment, but the blumpkin and nudes is taking it too far?

Oh come on Ham, he asked for it the second he clicked submit with this group.

Stop, be respectful.

On a side note, why is your girl sitting with you while you type on JI, I thought we had a rule about that.[/QUOTE]

She was with me because I told her I might be able to get her more votes if I put it on some of the forums I was on.. I know Im going to get comments from people which is fine I can deal with that, and she's understanding of that too, but there's a point where enough is enough with that and you have to realize that personal comments like that can be out of line and hurtful to women who are already constantly concious of themselves. I personally am not very affected by it at all, because, again I know half of you guys rely on pixels for sexual pleasure and a good amount of the remaining folks wrestle with wildebeests in bed, and at the end of the day, I know where I stand, either way. My point is the personal comments are expected, but unnecessary and it says something about the character and respect, or lack thereof, that some people have.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;3285015]You're asking for it.[/QUOTE]

Should have heeded the warning, bro...can't squawk about it now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3285597]seriously, dude -- nobody here means any harm to you or your girl.

every post in this thread, even the "offensive" ones are said in jest and with no ill intention.

please keep in mind that, if not for you starting a thread about your girlfriend, nobody would be making these comments.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I know, and I was expecting that, people will say what they say, but we all know how critical girls can be of themselves and how insecure they are and certain comments may push the envelope more than others.

Again, I personally could care less, it's the internet, but from her perspective at that time I felt that it was necessary to realize she was looking along just as I was..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dr. Zaius;3285500]Her eyebrows are over-plucked.

Do you have any pictures that don't have lame Photoshop effects.

I can't judge until I see an un-altered photo.

Also, if you have any of her wearing a bunny costume holding an oversized carrot, that would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

hahahah none of them are photoshoped at all theyre not even taken with a decent camera..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ienjoythenyjets;3285608]She was with me because I told her I might be able to get her more votes if I put it on some of the forums I was on.. I know Im going to get comments from people which is fine I can deal with that, and she's understanding of that too, but there's a point where enough is enough with that and you have to realize that personal comments like that can be out of line and hurtful to women who are already constantly concious of themselves. I personally am not very affected by it at all, because, again I know half of you guys rely on pixels for sexual pleasure and a good amount of the remaining folks wrestle with wildebeests in bed, and at the end of the day, I know where I stand, either way. My point is the personal comments are expected, but unnecessary and it says something about the character and respect, or lack thereof, that some people have.[/QUOTE]

You win man, you've got the hot girl friend. Maybe you didn't know this, but this forum is like a giant celebrity roast. Everybody gets lambasted. Some old Long Island dude has been making fun of my homestead and what I drive for the last hour.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ienjoythenyjets;3285595]Again, she was with me and found humor in that, but people criticizing her when they cant **** with the lights on themselves is where things get out of line. Theres a difference between joking about something and being offensive.[/QUOTE]

A. Lighten up Francis

2. If you aren't happy with the outcome of this thread, you should chalk it up as a learning experience. Only an effing moron would start a "look at my girlfriend" thread in the Hamper with the expectations of it being handled respectfully and tastefully.

III. See (A).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ienjoythenyjets;3285608]She was with me because I told her I might be able to get her more votes if I put it on some of the forums I was on.. I know Im going to get comments from people which is fine I can deal with that, and she's understanding of that too, but there's a point where enough is enough with that and you have to realize that personal comments like that can be out of line and hurtful to women who are already constantly concious of themselves. I personally am not very affected by it at all, because, again I know half of you guys rely on pixels for sexual pleasure and a good amount of the remaining folks wrestle with wildebeests in bed, and at the end of the day, I know where I stand, either way. My point is the personal comments are expected, but unnecessary and it says something about the character and respect, or lack thereof, that some people have.[/QUOTE]

You are being a baby.

Leave the Hamper immediately.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ienjoythenyjets;3285617]hahahah none of them are photoshoped at all theyre not even taken with a decent camera..[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://motr-photos-cdn.gotcast.com/Brynnex3Nicole/d31c6690-409a-4633-86ca-1d4433e04a6e_xlrg.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dr. Zaius;3285637]A. Lighten up Francis

2. If you aren't happy with the outcome of this thread, you should chalk it up as a learning experience. Only an effing moron would start a "look at my girlfriend" thread in the Hamper with the expectations of it being handled respectfully and tastefully.

III. See (A).[/QUOTE]

QFT - this is the internetz, after all.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALLRIGHTY then.........I guess we've all learned something from this, haven't we? :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [B]Destroyer of Senses > ienjoythenyjets[/B]