Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: David Letterman has been plugging girls on (or with) his staff!

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285231]In other news:

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02ensign.html?_r=1&ref=us[/url][/QUOTE]

?

How is this relevant? What is your problem with staying on topic?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285236]?

How is this relevant? What is your problem with staying on topic?[/QUOTE]

Apparently, hypocrisy, like liberalism, is a disease.:rolleyes:

This thread is more interesting than the actual subject matter.

[QUOTE=32green;3285233][url]http://firedavidletterman.com/?wwpar...ram=1245177956[/url][/QUOTE]

Blah blah blah.

Letterman and that nut bag Beck can say whatever they want. This is American, BUT that doesn't mean they don't have to face consequences for their comments. It's not up to you or I to tell what the advertisers should do. They are a private company. They can do what they want. You don't like it? Don't buy their product.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285236]?

How is this relevant? What is your problem with staying on topic?[/QUOTE]

What part of "In other news" did you not understand?

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285245]What part of "In other news" did you not understand?[/QUOTE]

What are you, a child? You don't like the direction the thread is headed in so you have to derail it with some carefully-chosen article bashing a Republican?

Grow up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285245]What part of "In other news" did you not understand?[/QUOTE]

Tylertdurd, if you were the slightest bit tolerable in the baseball forum I could forgive you.

You are not, I cannot, be gone. Take three months off.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285231]In other news:

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/politics/02ensign.html?_r=1&ref=us[/url][/QUOTE]

In other other news while we're trying to divert the thread...

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/09/16/2009-09-16_rep_charles_rangel_makes_most_corrupt_list__again.html[/url]

:rolleyes:
    Last edited by jetstream23; 10-02-2009 at 12:47 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3285248]Tylertdurd, if you were the slightest bit tolerable in the baseball forum I could forgive you.

You are not, I cannot, be gone. Take three months off.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

You're banning him?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3285250]:eek:

You're banning him?[/QUOTE]

Yep. He's done. You wont be hearing from him again.

[QUOTE=32green;3285225]For him to term it "creepie stuff" and talk about the "package" in his car leads me to believe there are tapes and some nasty sh*t on them......

Tapes he believes there might be copies of out there..(hence hands shaking)...

This chit aint over. I HOPE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have to wonder what was in that box, how many people were involved, and for how long.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3285252]Yeah, I have to wonder [B]what was in that box[/B], how many people were involved, and for how long.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/url]

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285246]What are you, a child? You don't like the direction the thread is headed in so you have to derail it with some carefully-chosen article bashing a Republican?

Grow up.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I interrupted your circle jerk.

You can continue you right wing non sense starting.....

NOW!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285254]I'm sorry I interrupted your circle jerk.[/QUOTE]

Apparently there is a lag in non-mod banning powers.

Please update your browser.....you are his-tory. Fin-ito. Goo-buy. Seeyalataalligata.

Ta ta.

SEEYA.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285254]I'm sorry I interrupted your circle jerk.

NOW![/QUOTE]

Everybody chill out. Let's get back to the hypocrite David Letterman. But first, in other news....

[url]http://wichita.bizjournals.com/wichita/stories/2009/09/28/daily42.html[/url]

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285254]I'm sorry I interrupted your circle jerk.

NOW![/QUOTE]

What the **** are you even talking about? Right wing circle jerk? Where in this thread did anyone point to Letterman being a liberal and therefore a philanderer?

This is what I mean when I say, "Grow up."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285259]What the **** are you even talking about? Right wing circle jerk? Where in this thread did anyone point to Letterman being a liberal and therefore a philanderer?

This is what I mean when I say, "Grow up."[/QUOTE]

Iffin Phil Hughes knew about his image subjugation he would be pissded.

Just sayin.

I know Emerson B. is cool with my act.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3285259]What the **** are you even talking about? Right wing circle jerk? Where in this thread did anyone point to Letterman being a liberal and therefore a philanderer?

This is what I mean when I say, "Grow up."[/QUOTE]

Dude, let it go. This is my thread. I make the rules (except for 32'sgreen banning people...he does that on his own). Let's get back to the hypocrite, David Letterman, who has apparently been sticking it to his staff, possibly to interns (don't mention Clinton), and possibly in their poopers (don't mention Barney Frank).....I mean this is gold, Jerry...GOLD! Letterman has put the ball on a tee and handed us a Driver. I'm working on Top 10 lists as we speak. Don't F all this up by getting into a spat with TylerTurtle.....you'll get this thread locked by 32bean!!!!

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3285263]Dude, let it go. This is my thread. I make the rules (except for 32'sgreen banning people...he does that on his own). Let's get back to the hypocrite, David Letterman, who has apparently been sticking it to his staff, possibly to interns (don't mention Clinton), and possibly in their poopers (don't mention Barney Frank).....I mean this is gold, Jerry...GOLD! Letterman has put the ball on a tee and handed us a Driver. I'm working on Top 10 lists as we speak. Don't F all this up by getting into a spat with TylerTurtle.....you'll get this thread locked by 32bean!!!![/QUOTE]

For Letterman to have to resort to legal action, take the guy to court, and then admit everything on national TV, you'd have to think this guy had some SERIOUS dirt on him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285268]For Letterman to have to resort to legal action, take the guy to court, and then admit everything on national TV, you'd have to think this guy had some SERIOUS dirt on him.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Grasshopper.

:yes: