Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: David Letterman has been plugging girls on (or with) his staff!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3285268]For Letterman to have to resort to legal action, take the guy to court, and then admit everything on national TV, you'd have to think this guy had some SERIOUS dirt on him.[/QUOTE]

Maybe just the opposite.

If the stuff was truly that horrific (I won't even speculate but let your mind run wild) then Letterman pays. That's what he'd do...he'd pay.

If it's garden variety missionary stuff with girls over 18 who consented then Letterman says to himself, "$2 Million??? F that. I'll let the world know I've been getting tail all over the Ed Sullivan theater. A few weeks of embarrassment, a big apology, and it's gone....except for every guy in America remembering that I get tail all over the Ed Sullivan theater. Yup, that's it....no deal. I'm turning him in."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3285273]Maybe just the opposite.

If the stuff was truly that horrific (I won't even speculate but let your mind run wild) then Letterman pays. That's what he'd do...he'd pay.

If it's garden variety missionary stuff with girls over 18 who consented then Letterman says to himself, "$2 Million??? F that. I'll let the world know I've been getting tail all over the Ed Sullivan theater. A few weeks of embarrassment, a big apology, and it's gone....except for every guy in America remembering that I get tail all over the Ed Sullivan theater. Yup, that's it....no deal. I'm turning him in."[/QUOTE]

And little Harry gets to see daddy confessing to bangin broads on national TV? For the rest of his 'lil life?

For two Million out of multi-multi-millions?

I dont think so.

This guy is simply a hypocritical arsewhole who hasnt see the "big picture" accurately for years like the rest of his lib brethren.
    Last edited by 32green; 10-02-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/letterman1TXT_20091002_000552.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/01/entertainment/main5357314.shtml[/url]

[QUOTE](CBS/ AP) David Letterman acknowledged on Thursday's show that he had sexual relationships with female employees and that someone tried to extort $2 million from him over the affairs.

CBS was made aware of an ongoing police investigation involving David Letterman and an employee at "48 Hours," who was subsequently arrested yesterday on charges of attempted grand larceny in the first degree. CBS is cooperating fully with the authorities and the employee has been suspended pending the results of the investigation. Letterman addressed the issue during the show's broadcast last night, and we believe his comments speak for themselves.

During the taping of his CBS late-night show in New York, Letterman discussed receiving a threat to either pay $2 million or risk the relationships being made public.

In a release from the show's producer, Letterman said he referred the matter to the Manhattan district attorney's office and that an investigation ended in an arrest Thursday. Letterman did not identify the person he said was arrested.

As part of the investigation, Letterman said he issued a "phony" $2 million check to the individual and the arrest followed - along with testimony by Letterman.

"This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," said Letterman. "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

In his testimony, he said he acknowledged sexual relationships with members of his staff.

"My response to that is, yes I have," Letterman said. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would. I feel like I need to protect these people. I need to certainly protect my family."

CBS spokesman Chris Ender said Thursday that "Letterman's comments on the broadcast tonight speak for themselves."

Letterman and longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko married in March. The couple began dating in 1986 and have a son, Harry, born in November 2003. [/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3285281]And little Harry gets to see daddy confessing to bangin broads on national TV? For the rest of his 'lil life?

I dont think so.

[B]This guy is simply a hypocritical arsewhole who hasnt see the "big picture" accurately for years like the rest of his lib brethren.[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't disagree with that, but I'm not sure the material is as fantastic as we might think.

Is there anything stopping the arrested guy (or his accomplices, associates) from taking tapes to TMZ right now? To selling them to the Enquirer? If there's anything racy I think it will still find it's way to the public and be profited from.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh, the irony.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525724,00.html[/url]

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"]David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About Palin's Teen Daughter[/SIZE][/B]

Thursday , June 11, 2009

David Letterman is in the hot seat for several crude jokes he made on CBS' "The Late Show" about Sarah Palin and her teenage daughter.

Letterman, in his monologue Monday night, noted that the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate attended a Yankees game during a trip to New York City, where she was honored by a special needs group. Letterman referred to Palin, Alaska's governor, as having the style of a "slutty flight attendant."

The "Late Show" host also took a shot Palin's daughter, while poking fun at the Yankees' third baseman.

[B]"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game," Letterman said, "during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."[/B]

The backlash was almost immediate, with Palin's supporters denouncing the CBS host for making jokes that many said were sexist and for what they called an unfair attack on the governor and her family.

"I think that calling the former vice presidential candidate a slut or saying that her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez, I think everyone can agree that’s over the line," Washington Examiner correspondent Byron York told FOX News’ Greta Von Susteren.

But an even more disturbing fact, which Letterman may not have known, was that the daughter who accompanied Palin on her trip to New York was 14-year-old Willow — not 18-year-old Bristol, the unwed mother of Palin's first grandchild.

Now, many critics — including the Palins themselves – are slamming Letterman for jokes that they say make light of sexual abuse of an underage girl.

In a statement to FOXNews.com, Palin accused Letterman of making "sexually perverted" and “inappropriate" comments that she doubted he would “ever dare make” about anyone else’s daughter.

"Acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others," she said.

Palin's husband, Todd, echoed her sentiments, telling FOXNews.com, "Any ‘jokes’ about raping my 14-year-old are despicable. Alaskans know it, and I believe the rest of the world knows it, too."

A representative for “The Late Show” declined to offer comment for this story.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many fathers, husbands, etc. can now say their girl was almost knocked up by David Letterman?

[url]http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/02/david-letterman-cbs-extortion-arrest-2-million/#ixzz0SkoZzQHU[/url]

[QUOTE]TMZ has learned the identity of the alleged extortionist who was arrested today for attempted grand larceny in the first degree. He is 51-year-old Robert Halderman who lives in Norwalk, CT. He is an employee of "48 Hours" and has been suspended pending results of the investigation.[/QUOTE]

How the hell does TMZ get all these scoops.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3285172]What a scumbag[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh...think of all the pressure of being pauliec in the Hamper and then multiply it by...welllll...anyone can see the pressure is enormous. Dave's clearing so much jack ...getting older...

I'm not saying I agree, but I understand.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;3285281]And little Harry gets to see daddy confessing to bangin broads on national TV? For the rest of his 'lil life?

I dont think so.

This guy is simply a hypocritical arsewhole who hasnt see the "big picture" accurately for years like the rest of his lib brethren.[/QUOTE]

wtf, he earns his money the regular Joe way; he lives in Connecticut, THAT's why he's retarded. Or so I've heard. :P

Durden fails again with his trolling. What else is new?

Hall Of Fame
    What is it about the mere mention of "Sarah Palin" that sets liberals into a frenzy? And why do they always resort to homophobic comments when attacking (right wing circle jerk)? Guess they don't like being called out for their hypocrisy.

Jets Insider VIP
    lol...this thread is comic gold. :D

And once again, I'm subtly reminded exactly why Republicans managed to have a decorated war veteran lose an election to a crooked Chicago community organizer with radical Muslim terrorist ties who was born in Kenya...

Classic.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    i want to know what is up with all these people trying to extort money from celebs??? rick pinto, david letterman???

Note to all married men: keep it in your pants unless its your wife :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3285363]Note to all married men: keep it in your pants unless its your wife :D[/QUOTE]

Weren't you just telling us yesterday about your office sexcapades, BBA7? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3285365]Weren't you just telling us yesterday about your office sexcapades, BBA7? ;)[/QUOTE]
    yeah but i did mine as revenge ;) and the other person wasnt married.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3285240]Blah blah blah.

Letterman and that nut bag Beck can say whatever they want. This is American, BUT that doesn't mean they don't have to face consequences for their comments. It's not up to you or I to tell what the advertisers should do. They are a private company. They can do what they want. You don't like it? Don't buy their product.[/QUOTE]

'cept dear leader doesn't waste taxpayor $$$ on a blog criticizing letterman...he just does that for Beck and every other person who dare speaks out against him....

Hall Of Fame
    It's easy for us guys to feel good about not cheating on our wives , but we don't have really hot chicks rubbing up against us all the time. I did have one chick make a play for me. I would describe her face as decent from a few angles and her a$s as not terrible.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3285224]That was a sickening display. Truly sickening. He made a whole joke about it, like "Ha ha, I cheated on my wife. But can you believe that CREEP who tried to blackmail me? Luckily he's behind bars now" ...AUDIENCE APPLAUSE... "Sooo, how bout Sarah Palin?"[/QUOTE]

We know that he cheated on his girlfriend. We don't know that he cheated on his wife.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Letterman defense exhibit a

[IMG]http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/03/david-letterman-regina-lasko-wedding.jpg[/IMG]

:eek:

_

Hall Of Fame
    is it me or does letterman look like he just walked out of the mountains?