Thread: 2012

Check out the 5 minute clip for 2012.

Just saw this and remembered a thread from awhile back where a bunch of you were theorizing about the end of times, mayan calander, blah blah blah.

I guess at least I'll get to see how Lost ends...

[url]www.fancast.com[/url]

Now that's looks like one "disaster" of a movie.;)
    LOL, I love the light comedic acting as the world crumbles. You couldn't pay me to watch that. Oy Vey the world is really coming to an end.
    Last edited by HessStation; 10-01-2009 at 11:24 PM.

[QUOTE=HessStation;3285186]Now that's looks like one "disaster" of a movie.;)
    LOL, I love the light comedic acting as the world crumbles. You couldn't pay me to watch that. Oy Vey the world is really coming to an end.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit they'll get my money. I'll probably wait for DVD though as the gf is scared of "end of the world" type movies. :rolleyes: Maybe I can convince her that John Cusack will save humanity.

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3285190]I have to admit they'll get my money. I'll probably wait for DVD though as the gf is scared of "end of the world" type movies. :rolleyes: Maybe I can convince her that John Cusack will save humanity.[/QUOTE]

I say ease her into it with another over the top, sensationalized, garbage movie.

[IMG]http://dvdcinematica.com/i/twister.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like the worst movie ever created. In the previews, it completely looks like it is off the computer. Poor special effects

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3285190]I have to admit they'll get my money.[/QUOTE]

I'll be seeing it, no doubt, and in the Theatre. Disaster/End O' The World is always best on the Big Screen.

The gf and I love these kinds of flicks.

What a ridiculous looking movie. That whole dizzying sequence looks like a cartoon.

Agree

[QUOTE=pauliec;3285215]What a ridiculous looking movie. That whole dizzying sequence looks like a cartoon.[/QUOTE]

All League
    I saw a 30 second commercial for this garbage....no thanks. I also love how in :30 they make sure to show both the Vatican AND the Staue of Christ in Rio collapsing....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jPtaq9Q4[/url]

[QUOTE=cr726;3285217]Agree[/QUOTE]

So you won't accompany me to Freehold to see it? Bastard.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I'm just afraid they used up all the good scenes in the trailer!!!! :D