Thread: Good Sports Bar in New Haven, CT?

Good Sports Bar in New Haven, CT?

Since apparently the jets game this weekend will only be able to be seen in NY, i am out of luck. I attend Quinnipiac University, which is located in Hamden, CT, about 15 min outside of New Haven. I was wondering if anyone here knew a good sports bar that i would be able to watch the game at this weekend? Help a fellow Jets fan out, i need to see this game. Thanks

All League
    Not fer nuthin, but I think Hamden should get channel 2 CBS out of New York. You should be able to see the game at home on that.

If not, is that bar "Sports Haven" still there in New Haven down by the warf? They used to have every game.

[QUOTE=Big L;3285919]Not fer nuthin, but I think Hamden should get channel 2 CBS out of New York. You should be able to see the game at home on that.

If not, is that bar "Sports Haven" still there in New Haven down by the warf? They used to have every game.[/QUOTE]
    good point Big L, i have been getting the games through the NY cbs, i just got nervous because i am not currently living it NY. but i guess it should still work if we get the NY feed. thanks.