Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Music we deserve to get made fun of for

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Music we deserve to get made fun of for

Rare poster but I cant think of where else to go but a football message board to get the requisite abuse. Im house sitting for my brother in steeler territory and the only music around is a medley of 90s alt rock. So ive been sitting by myself in east bumble rocking out to such macho hits as Losing My Religion, Champagne Supernova, and Arms of the Angel and I just got a noise citation for alt rocking too loud. So in summary I'm a drunk 23 year old male house sitting on my lonesome in pittsburgh with a noise citation for the most effeminate rock ever. I go girl! What other guilty pleasure music do we have here?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hamburglar;3287461]Rare poster but I cant think of where else to go but a football message board to get the requisite abuse. Im house sitting for my brother in steeler territory and the only music around is a medley of 90s alt rock. So ive been sitting by myself in east bumble rocking out to such macho hits as Losing My Religion, Champagne Supernova, and Arms of the Angel and I just got a noise citation for alt rocking too loud. So in summary [B][COLOR="Red"]I'm a drunk 23 year old male house sitting on my lonesome in pittsburgh with a noise citation for the most effeminate rock ever[/COLOR][/B]. I go girl! What other guilty pleasure music do we have here?[/QUOTE]

Screw all that.

Would you consider being President of the Hampur?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    im drunk as **** doing my calc 3 project blasting

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NygxzooUCcw[/url]

on my surround sound system in my appartment.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3287467]Screw all that.

Would you consider being President of the Hampur?[/QUOTE]

Do I get to levy taxes? I've started playing Alice in Chains and Metallica at low menacing volumes just to reaffirm myself.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hamburglar;3287481]Do I get to levy taxes?[/QUOTE]

No, there are no real powers. Members serve out of a sense of loyalty and love of the Hampur only.

Ask some of the past Presidents, KleckoizRibz, DWCdoot, some chick with huge nostrils...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Consult the "Weekend Hampur"

May not be your page.. But you came here

Rock on Bro..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is your avatar bare? May I suggest.....

[IMG]http://www.searchviews.com/wp-content/themes/clean-copy-full-3-column-1/images/hamburglar.gif[/IMG]

FF2 also has the Hamburglar in numerous gay poses and situations if you swing that way. You will have to pm him, or macpac for details on that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hamburglar;3287481]Do I get to levy taxes? I've started playing Alice in Chains and Metallica at low menacing volumes just to reaffirm myself.[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness. I was about to call the cops on you again.

You will slowly reclaim your manhood with some good Metallica and AIC. Now quick, go make another drink, gather your brother's Roethlisberger jerseys, get some lighter fluid and a match. Then come back here when you're prepared. We'll walk you through the next steps.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Lwg5tX7Gw[/url]