Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I spent $9,600 in haircuts

I spent $9,600 in haircuts

After serving 20 years in the U.S. Army I realized how much money I spent in haircuts alone during this time..a whooping $9,6000!!! Looking back, I should have shaved my head and saved that money for Christmas gifts and Play Stations (see I am banning all holidays thread).

Note: I tried shaving my head once, and my head is not shaped for this style.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3292396]
    Note: I tried shaving my head once, and my head is not shaped for this style.[/QUOTE]

You can't know this until you try. I've seen guys who I thought would look good bald and they looked terrible. I've seen ugly guys who looked great bald. It's all about head shape and you just don't know what's under the hair. Worst case scenario is the protruding cranium where it looks like someone tried to shoot a balling ball out of the back of the skull and it didn't quite make it out.

I'm not proud of this, but I've actually hated people I didn't even know solely because of their head-shape.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3292396]After serving 20 years in the U.S. Army I realized how much money I spent in haircuts alone during this time..a whooping $9,6000!!! Looking back, I should have shaved my head and saved that money for Christmas gifts and Play Stations (see I am banning all holidays thread).

Note: I tried shaving my head once, and my head is not shaped for this style.[/QUOTE]

How often would you need to get a haircut? I'd think they give em pretty cheap if not free...

Hall Of Fame
    Any of you guys get your hair cut by chicks? I'm curious, do you feel like a lot of chicks,when cutting your hair, purposely grind their crotches into your elbows?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3292396]After serving 20 years in the U.S. Army I realized how much money I spent in haircuts alone during this time..a whooping $9,6000!!! Looking back, I should have shaved my head and saved that money for Christmas gifts and Play Stations (see I am banning all holidays thread).

Why is a Military guy paying for his own haircuts?:eek:

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3292404]

I'm not proud of this, but I've actually hated people I didn't even know solely because of their head-shape.[/QUOTE]

What a weirdo

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3292412]

What a weirdo[/QUOTE]

I've even hated children because of their head-shape and considered telling them their heads were f*ed up.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3292411]Any of you guys get your hair cut by chicks? I'm curious, do you feel like a lot of chicks,when cutting your hair, purposely grind their crotches into your elbows?[/QUOTE]

Is there any other reason to get your hair cut?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3292416]I've even hated children because of their head-shape and considered telling them their heads were f*ed up.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://hotbeans.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/mustache-_0005_mr-belvedere.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="7"]+[/SIZE]talking to strange children in the streets about their heads [SIZE="7"]=[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.rockyssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/handcuffs.jpg[/IMG]

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3292411]Any of you guys get your hair cut by chicks? I'm curious, do you feel like a lot of chicks,when cutting your hair, purposely grind their crotches into your elbows?[/QUOTE]

Same thing with boob rubbage against your hand that’s holding a drink in a bar. Not that happens anymore:(, but that was the sure sign she was good to go.:yes:

You know, the discrete graze of the boob against your hand (or against your elbow or whatever) that makes you go:

“Did she do that? Did she realize her boob was touching me?”

Meanwhile she's blabbering away and you still wondering about the incident and imagining all the sick positions you’re going to put her in.:P

I asked a female friend of mine if chicks were aware of it or completely oblivious of boob placement, and she laughed "Of course. You guys are so predictable". :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3292411]Any of you guys get your hair cut by chicks? I'm curious, do you feel like a lot of chicks,[B]when cutting your hair, purposely grind their crotches into your elbows?[/B][/QUOTE]

Of COURSE!!

Dated 2 different haircutters in college--easily two of the horniest chicks I ever dated.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3292423]Is there any other reason to get your hair cut?[/QUOTE]

I ask because all of a sudden this is happening to me. It happened once right before I was going into college. Chick was really hot. She was short though and I thought that might have been the reason, as she had to stretch to reach the top of my head.

However, I've gotten the crotch elbow big time in most of my haircuts over the past couple years by different chicks. The first one I may be able to explain, I was in the chair with a sling in my arm and we were talking about painkillers. She asked me if I could spare a few. I thought she was joking so I laughed and said no. She knew a lot about painkillers though and asked me a couple more times. I figured she was getting jiggy with my elbow for the pills.

But then I went in again and a nice middle aged lady who was talking about taking her kids to see Elton John was working my elbows hard. :dunno:

Last time I went in, I was ready. A new lady was working my elbow. I was prepared and analyzed the situation. She was tall, so that wasn't an excuse. She was definitely pushing the elbow really hard, it wasn't my imagination. The Landing Strip guys would have yelled "OWWW! Stop it". She did look very angry while doing it though.

I'm not sure what is going on. Is this a common practice in the industry?
    I have to say I leave a pretty princely tip for the area. The haircut is thirteen and I give them a twenty (keep the change baby). They may be talking amongst themselves and I may have been identified as the guy who is willing to pay seven bucks for elbow action.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3292445]I ask because all of a sudden this is happening to me. It happened once right before I was going into college. Chick was really hot. She was short though and I thought that might have been the reason, as she had to stretch to reach the top of my head.

However, I've gotten the crotch elbow big time in most of my haircuts over the past couple years by different chicks. The first one I may be able to explain, I was in the chair with a sling in my arm and we were talking about painkillers. She asked me if I could spare a few. I thought she was joking so I laughed and said no. She knew a lot about painkillers though and asked me a couple more times. I figured she was getting jiggy with my elbow for the pills.

But then I went in again and a nice middle aged lady who was talking about taking her kids to see Elton John was working my elbows hard. :dunno:

Last time I went in, I was ready. A new lady was working my elbow. I was prepared and analyzed the situation. She was tall, so that wasn't an excuse. She was definitely pushing the elbow really hard, it wasn't my imagination. The Landing Strip guys would have yelled "OWWW! Stop it". She did look very angry while doing it though.

I have to say I leave a pretty princely tip for the area. The haircut is thirteen and I give them a twenty (keep the change baby). They may be talking amongst themselves and I may have been identified as the guy who is willing to pay seven bucks for elbow action.[/QUOTE]

This is basically prostitution. 32Green aren't you sort-of a cop?? Do something about this.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

no- but they stick their tits in my face...

btw- how many guys don't get their hair cut by chicks???

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3292458]This is basically prostitution. 32Green aren't you sort-of a cop?? Do something about this.[/QUOTE]

I've consider this may be some kind of brothel. However, of the 5 cutters, 2 are men. One is large and may be mentally retarded. The other guy is so old there was a newspaper article about him He's pushing 90.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3292445]I ask because all of a sudden this is happening to me. It happened once right before I was going into college. Chick was really hot. She was short though and I thought that might have been the reason, as she had to stretch to reach the top of my head.

I have to say [B]I leave a pretty princely tip for the area[/B]. The haircut is thirteen and I give them a twenty (keep the change baby). They may be talking amongst themselves and I may have been identified as the guy who is willing to pay seven bucks for elbow action.[/QUOTE]

There you go. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a radar for horndogs.

I remember once I had a crotch rub against my hand :eek:. I had my hand plopped over the end of the armrest, and there was contact. She was not pretty at all, so nothing happened. :(

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3292460]no- but they stick their tits in my face...

btw- how many guys don't get their hair cut by chicks???[/QUOTE]

I went twenty years getting my hair cut by the same guy, but then I moved. This is new to me and I feel like I've wasted all those years.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3292467]I've consider this may be some kind of brothel. However, of the 5 cutters, 2 are men. One is large and may be mentally retarded. The other guy is so old there was a newspaper article about him He's pushing 90.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... pimps come in all shapes and colors. He wasn't wearing a green top hat and holding a gold cane was he?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3292458]This is basically prostitution. 32Green aren't you sort-of a cop?? Do something about this.[/QUOTE]

I believe this is totally tied into Timmmehs issues.

I usually go to Floyd the barber type establishments with old Italian guys or Russian guys....and at some point they are physically going to touch you.

No hewmoh stuff behind it, its the physics of the barber chair.

Iffin I was some hillbilly like Timmeh that goes into town infrequently for provisions, a haircut and any sort of human contact, I would be imagining furtive sex acts behind every touch too.

Iffin he goes back into the hills minus 20 bucks, but with a sense of renewed excitement about life, so be it.

But I see no crime.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3292468]
    I remember once I had a crotch rub against my hand :eek:. I had my hand plopped over the end of the armrest, and there was contact. She was not pretty at all, so nothing happened. :([/QUOTE]

You have to be careful not to acknowledge it. No smiling or leering grin. Even when the chick is going at it, I've got my face buried in a Sports Illustrated
    with the most blank "huh-nothing-going-on here-face."

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3292478] for provisions.... any sort of human contact, [/QUOTE]

LMAO:D

[SIZE="1"]i hate to burst your bubble but I live five minutes from Bed Bath Beyond, Staples, Best Buy etc....[/SIZE]