Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ONLY FOR FANS OF KATE BECKINSALE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I saw this on the first page and it just said Kate. I thought it was JI's very own Kate, who was highly underrated and ten times hotter than Nostrils McGee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I stopped in for a visit and I saw for Fans of Kate and had to laugh. Twins playing the Yankees. Can't even believe we won the division.

Hi to Chesapeake. I'm not allowed in the VIP lounge anymore, but I still get email updates and hear he misses me and hopes I'm not crying all night long over Chad. I am totally bummed, but now I don't have to pretend I like Miami that much anymore. How about a Vikings/Jets SB?

Later,

the other Kate
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post

Hey Kate, welcome back. You don't happy to have any pictures like this one lying around, do you?

Just saw this great shot of Kate. She is so naturally beautiful and in great shape. For those of you who concern themselves with this stuff, note how Mother Nature has gifted her with textbook perfect placement of her "gaps".

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    This can cause an earthquake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    This can cause an earthquake!!!
    She'll definitely generate a significant magma flow, that's for damn sure. One of the world's truly incendiary MILFs.

Just saw this great shot of Kate. She is so naturally beautiful and in great shape. For those of you who concern themselves with this stuff, note how Mother Nature has gifted her with textbook perfect placement of her "gaps".

What's she doing with Tom Brady's purse and dog?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    What's she doing with Tom Brady's purse and dog?
    Get your facts straight, will you, OJ. That's Brady's colon gerbil, Sphinctie. His fur gets all crazy when they bring him in for his weekly cleansing and sanitizing. Beckinsale is a friend of Tom and Jizzelle, and was doing them a favor by picking up the burrowing rodent. I have no information on the ownership of the fetching handbag.

Jets Insider VIP
    I have nothing remotely critical to say about Kate Beckinsale.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

For those of you who concern themselves with this stuff, note how Mother Nature has gifted her with textbook perfect placement of her "gaps".

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    I do. She wants nothing to do with me.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL.
    I'm super serial. Loved her since I first saw Underworld and while I know the blue eyes and slight fangs were both fake, I guarantee she'd put me in a trance staring into my eyes while going chickenhead on my cawk. Shart, I'd even let her lightly bite my dork.

I'm super serial. Loved her since I first saw Underworld and while I know the blue eyes and slight fangs were both fake, I guarantee she'd put me in a trance staring into my eyes while going chickenhead on my cawk. Shart, I'd even let her lightly bite my dork.
    Her eyes are pretty amazing.

I want those silken, toned legs wrapped around me.

She'll definitely generate a significant magma flow, that's for damn sure. One of the world's truly incendiary MILFs.

I would hit it....for days!!!!
    Oops....wrong thread!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    I would hit it....for days!!!!
    Oops....wrong thread!
    LOL. That sentiment for Kate is never wrong. You can tell from the photo that her legs and butt are total cream.

Jets Insider VIP
    I know it's a chick flick but if you ever get a chance to see Serendipity, watch it. Beckinsale is beyond smoking in it. So innocent and sweet looking that you will want to kiss her softly and whisper sweet nothings in her ear before bending her over and nailing her doggy style.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh, and here is my addition to the photos. I love this pic!

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I know it's a chick flick but if you ever get a chance to see Serendipity, watch it. Beckinsale is beyond smoking in it. So innocent and sweet looking that you will want to kiss her softly and whisper sweet nothings in her ear before bending her over and nailing her doggy style.
    Always offer a pillow, quilt, or chenille throw for the lady's comfort, Crossfire.

Jets Insider VIP
    Absolutely. I am a man of class.

I'd even use a coaster so the beer can wouldn't be too cold when I rested it on her back.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Absolutely. I am a man of class.

I'd even use a coaster so the beer can wouldn't be too cold when I rested it on her back.
    LOL. I use a hastily procured oven mitt.

Jets Insider VIP
    You sir are resourceful and a gentleman!