Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 142

Thread: ONLY FOR FANS OF KATE BECKINSALE

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    when I saw the thread list it just said Only for fans of Kate.

    I thought we were here to give congrats to JI's Kate on her twinkies making it into the playoffs!!


    Anywho, CONGRATS KATE! WE MISS YOU!
    Why is that, Ches? Mine shows the complete title.

  2. #42

  3. #43

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    i think you should change the title to

    "no gays allowed"

    cause those r the only people who wouldnt be a fan of this women.
    very true...


    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Her head to body ratio looks a bit off in this picture. A bit of a pin head.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A man after my own heart.

    please see Lister's post.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    very true...







    please see Lister's post.
    LOL. Another rep worthy post.

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    very true...







    please see Lister's post.
    You sir, are a mongoloid.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You sir, are a mongoloid.
    lol.

    here's some eye-candy that is undoubtedly more to your liking:




  9. #49
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Why is that, Ches? Mine shows the complete title.
    go here....

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Ah. Thanks, Dude.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Apple Valley, MN
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I saw this on the first page and it just said Kate. I thought it was JI's very own Kate, who was highly underrated and ten times hotter than Nostrils McGee.
    I stopped in for a visit and I saw for Fans of Kate and had to laugh. Twins playing the Yankees. Can't even believe we won the division.

    Hi to Chesapeake. I'm not allowed in the VIP lounge anymore, but I still get email updates and hear he misses me and hopes I'm not crying all night long over Chad. I am totally bummed, but now I don't have to pretend I like Miami that much anymore. How about a Vikings/Jets SB?

    Later,

    the other Kate

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Apple Valley, MN
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    when I saw the thread list it just said Only for fans of Kate.

    I thought we were here to give congrats to JI's Kate on her twinkies making it into the playoffs!!


    Anywho, CONGRATS KATE! WE MISS YOU!

    Too funny! I should really read a whole thread before I respond. Go Twins! At least make the Yankees work a little for it!

  13. #53
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Too funny! I should really read a whole thread before I respond. Go Twins! At least make the Yankees work a little for it!
    Amen! I'm rootin' for our local boy, Michael Cuddyer. He's from my town.

  14. #54
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I saw this on the first page and it just said Kate. I thought it was JI's very own Kate, who was highly underrated and ten times hotter than Nostrils McGee.
    Dude, sometimes we think so much alike, IT'S DOWNRIGHT SCARY!!!

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Apple Valley, MN
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Amen! I'm rootin' for our local boy, Michael Cuddyer. He's from my town.
    He as always been a leader for the team, but since Morneau went down, he has really been a stand out guy. He's a good guy.

  16. #56
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I stopped in for a visit and I saw for Fans of Kate and had to laugh. Twins playing the Yankees. Can't even believe we won the division.

    Hi to Chesapeake. I'm not allowed in the VIP lounge anymore, but I still get email updates and hear he misses me and hopes I'm not crying all night long over Chad. I am totally bummed, but now I don't have to pretend I like Miami that much anymore. How about a Vikings/Jets SB?

    Later,

    the other Kate

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    He as always been a leader for the team, but since Morneau went down, he has really been a stand out guy. He's a good guy.
    How'd game 1 treat ya?


  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,562
    Are we really talking about the Twins in a thread about one of the most gorgeous women of all time? Back on track, please


  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Are we really talking about the Twins in a thread about one of the most gorgeous women of all time? Back on track, please

    Thank you, Guido. Finally, someone who allows logic to prevail.




  20. #60

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us