Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 138

Thread: ONLY FOR FANS OF KATE BECKINSALE

  1. #101
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,219
    she looked great in The Aviator




  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    she looked great in The Aviator



    Agreed. JW, Kate has never looked bad in any flick. But she is one of those women who gets more attractive/sexy with age. Even after having kids, look at that rump. Perfection.

    It goes without saying that, assuming the Creator had bestowed his grace upon me by placing me in a sexual relationship with her, there would not be a nano second where various parts of me would not be redolent of Kate's private areas.

  3. #103
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,440
    REDOLENT!

    That's what I've missed!

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Agreed. JW, Kate has never looked bad in any flick. But she is one of those women who gets more attractive/sexy with age. Even after having kids, look at that rump. Perfection.

    It goes without saying that, assuming the Creator had bestowed his grace upon me by placing me in a sexual relationship with her, there would not be a nano second where various parts of me would not be redolent of Kate's private areas.
    She is a smoking hot woman!

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Agreed. JW, Kate has never looked bad in any flick. But she is one of those women who gets more attractive/sexy with age. Even after having kids, look at that rump. Perfection.

    It goes without saying that, assuming the Creator had bestowed his grace upon me by placing me in a sexual relationship with her, there would not be a nano second where various parts of me would not be redolent of Kate's private areas.
    and rimjobs.


    must not forget the rimjobs

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    and rimjobs.


    must not forget the rimjobs
    If called upon by Kate, I will serve.






  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,149
    Hot.

  8. #108
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Yeah, Kate holds all three cards Hot, Sexy and Pretty.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yeah, Kate holds all three cards Hot, Sexy and Pretty.
    Absolutely true.






    I'm working on this gig for her next film.




    "Miss Beckinsale, I have the undergarments you need to test. Yes, of course I have the panty liner inserts. What? You're sure your husband doesn't mind me making certain all fits well 'down there'? My wife is totally cool with any necessary rubbing in of unguents BTW. That you're not chaffing? Know what? I could apply some of this lemon verbena body cream which would keep your nether zones cool and comfortable under those hot lights. Sure thing. Let me go to the car and get a sample. I'll stop by craft services and get you a refreshing rose water infused sparkling water on my way back. Love you, too, sweetie."

  10. #110
    Wow. Can Kate get any more adorable? Big L, please pay close attention to the "shading" in the first image.









  11. #111
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If called upon by Kate, I will serve.

    wow!!!!!!!!!

  12. #112
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Wow. Can Kate get any more adorable? Big L, please pay close attention to the "shading" in the first image.

    Intriguing!

  13. #113
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,130
    I actually watch the movie Simplicity in it's entirety because she was beyond stunning in it.

  14. #114
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,560
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I actually watch the movie Simplicity in it's entirety because she was beyond stunning in it.
    One of the worst movies of all time, and I watch it every time its on TV. By the way, it's called Serendipity. But Simplicity fits too.

    Gorgeous isn't enough a word for her

  15. #115
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,540
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    One of the worst movies of all time, and I watch it every time its on TV. By the way, it's called Serendipity. But Simplicity fits too.

    Gorgeous isn't enough a word for her
    Laurel Canyon.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    One of the worst movies of all time, and I watch it every time its on TV. By the way, it's called Serendipity. But Simplicity fits too.

    Gorgeous isn't enough a word for her
    Ditto

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Laurel Canyon.
    Kate is dripping with sexuality in that flick.



    Somehow, the filmmakers captured on film one of my thoughts as I watch that flick.



    Plus, we get Natascha McElhone in the role of a hot doctor. Win/win.


  18. #118
    First off, Serendipity is a great movie.

    Secondly, Kate is gorgeous.

    That is all.

  19. #119
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    One of the worst movies of all time, and I watch it every time its on TV. By the way, it's called Serendipity. But Simplicity fits too.

    Gorgeous isn't enough a word for her
    I actually knew the name but I guess the transition from brain to keyboard was clouded with lustful thoughts about Kate.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Kate is dripping with sexuality in that flick.



    Somehow, the filmmakers captured on film one of my thoughts as I watch that flick.



    Plus, we get Natascha McElhone in the role of a hot doctor. Win/win.

    Never have seen this film. Does the Hot doctor "examine" Kate?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us