Thread: Almost had a Heart Attack.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost had a Heart Attack.

As I was checking my Mega Million ticket a few minutes ago....

3 #'s + the Mega, won $150.00

I checked the #'s from right to left (started with the Mega, plus I'm a jew). Had the Mega and the last 3 #'s, heart started to pound and hands were shaking.......5 would of been much nicer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3293769]As I was checking my Mega Million ticket a few minutes ago....

I checked the #'s from right to left (started with the Mega, plus I'm a jew). Had the Mega and the last 3 #'s, heart started to pound and hands were shaking.......5 would of been much nicer.[/QUOTE]

You always were a failure :shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, it's sickening, 2 #'s and I would of been able to buy coaches club psl's....lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3293774]I know, it's sickening, 2 #'s and I would of been able to buy coaches club psl's....lol[/QUOTE]

Buy a suite for the Raider game...

Invite 90210 and a few of his closet (:eek:) friends and we can all watch Duhmarcus go 7-35, 67 yds, 2 INT together...

Did I wander into the thrip again?

Christ

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop it the Raiders have the best young talent in the league, you'll see!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3293785]Stop it the Raiders have the best young talent in the league, you'll see![/QUOTE]

Wait...

:i_dont_kn

Al Davis must be rolling over in his sarcophagus...

Wait...

Eff it...

Bed time

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could have bought the hamper club coach PSL....

always thinkning about yourself....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg I know exactly how you feel I almost bought a ticket

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3293869]Omg I know exactly how you feel I almost bought a ticket[/QUOTE]

I think if I ever match two numbers I'll completely s* myself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a similar experience with powerball. After matching the first two numbers, I was like "oh shyt..", hit the next and third number, and I was like "HOOOOOLYYYY SHYT...", and then didn't match a single number after that.

All that for $7. Yippee. :shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3294085]Had a similar experience with powerball. After matching the first two numbers, I was like "oh shyt..", hit the next and third number, and I was like "HOOOOOLYYYY SHYT...", and then didn't match a single number after that.

All that for $7. Yippee. :shakehead[/QUOTE]

I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there on lottery, but most of the time when I consider buying a lottery ticket a Chunky will catch my eye. Then I think to myself, what do I want... a sure loser.... or a Chunky.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3294167]I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there on lottery, but most of the time when I consider buying a lottery ticket a Chunky will catch my eye. Then I think to myself, what do I want... a sure loser.... or a Chunky.....[/QUOTE]

I worked with an engineer who did some high level computations, and then said that it's not worth it to spend $1 on a ticket unless the jackpot is over $43 million. Not sure what sort of calculus and quantum physics was involved with deriving that figure, but what the hell.

Unless it's greater than $43M, go with the Chunky. Or maybe even a SlimJim. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ListerFiend;3293830]you could have bought the hamper club coach PSL....

always thinkning about yourself....[/QUOTE]

Exactly right. Myself, lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3294209]I worked with an engineer who did some high level computations, and then said that it's not worth it to spend $1 on a ticket unless the jackpot is over $43 million. Not sure what sort of calculus and quantum physics was involved with deriving that figure, but what the hell.

Unless it's greater than $43M, go with the Chunky. Or maybe even a SlimJim. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You know how every family has a few freaks? My late uncle was addicted to lottery tickets. After he died, my dad and his brothers had to pay off his neighbors for money they loaned him to get the tickets. And the really shameful part? The tickets....

were scratch-offs.:nono:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL speaking of scratch off, I won $10.00 last week on the NY Jets Scratch off that just came out, lol.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3294233]You know how every family has a few freaks? My late uncle was addicted to lottery tickets. After he died, my dad and his brothers had to pay off his neighbors for money they loaned him to get the tickets. And the really shameful part? The tickets....

were scratch-offs.:nono:[/QUOTE]

Oh by the way, I meant to tell you, I loaned your uncle $50 before he passed. I'd like it back now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3294280]Oh by the way, I meant to tell you, I loaned your uncle $50 before he passed. I'd like it back now.[/QUOTE]

Was it for Pot O' Gold? He owned that game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3294288]Was it for Pot O' Gold? He owned that game.[/QUOTE]

It definately wasn't Win for Life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3293769]As I was checking my Mega Million ticket a few minutes ago....

I checked the #'s from right to left (started with the Mega, plus I'm a jew). Had the Mega and the last 3 #'s, heart started to pound and hands were shaking.......5 would of been much nicer.[/QUOTE]

All that money would have ruined your sharp personality!:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3295464]All that money would have ruined your sharp personality!:D[/QUOTE]

Since he was let out of the institution, he's not allowed near sharp things...