Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsFanTX, FF2

PatsFanTX, FF2

I don't know what happened to these 2 but they both banned. Does that mean MACPAC takes their place now? I think I'm going to throw up.

Hall Of Fame
    Why was ff2 banned? Is he the latest Pats fans to go down defending their delicate qb?

I miss FF2.. there I said it.

Thank god he's banned so he can't see this.

Are these the smoking guns?

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201459[/url]

Veteran
    LOL! Teh irony...

This could only happen at a SOJ message board:

For years we've had to put up with the pats fans dumping on the Jets and everybody had to just take it...After all these years we finally have a team - dare I say it - better then the Patsies and the Trolls are banned.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3299055]I miss FF2.. there I said it.

Thank god he's banned so he can't see this.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you've never been banned-which means you're not willing to take a hit for the team. You can still read, you just don't sign in.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Dayum! Saerty dayz in ze coolah!

Enjoy your break FF2!

I love the reason, "flaming". We all knew FF2 is a flamer! :D

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3299112]Dayum! Saerty dayz in ze coolah!

Enjoy your break FF2!

I love the reason, "flaming". We all knew FF2 is a flamer! :D[/QUOTE]

Seriously, Ches, why'd he get bounced?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3299159]Seriously, Ches, why'd he get bounced?[/QUOTE]

He violated the sanctity of Hams Power Rankings thread.

Ham was clearly not in the mood, and apparently FF2@ was playing suicide by MOD.

Must be no fun here with the Jets looking like the real deal, I guess.:yes:

[QUOTE=32green;3299296]He violated the sanctity of Hams Power Rankings thread.

Ham was clearly not in the mood, and apparently FF2@ was playing suicide by MOD.

Must be no fun here with the Jets looking like the real deal, I guess.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Let me go peruse the carnage.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3299329]Thanks. Let me go peruse the carnage.[/QUOTE]

I believe the carnage and all ancilliary posts were immediately surgically deleted.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3299055]I miss FF2.. there I said it.

Thank god he's banned so he can't see this.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.nwdrizzle.com/drizzle/0511/images/cc/crystal_ball3.jpg[/IMG]

I have a message from the great beyond!!!!! :eek:

[QUOTE=FF2]Tell Polidore I miss him too.

And he is a HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see my Power Rankings on UFL Insider?????[/QUOTE]

That is all for now................

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3299078]Obviously you've never been banned-which means you're not willing to take a hit for the team. You can still read, you just don't sign in.[/QUOTE]

I've never been banned...... what are you saying?:huh:

[QUOTE=32green;3299339]I believe the carnage and all ancilliary posts were immediately surgically deleted.[/QUOTE]

Ah. You just saved me the trouble. Thanks again.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3299296]He violated the sanctity of Hams Power Rankings thread.

[/QUOTE]

When I was in high school, there was a guy who looked exactly like one of the Smith Brothers on the Smith Brothers cough drop box, If you called him a "Smith Brother" however he went nuts. He once drove through the (open) doors of a laundromat on a motorcycle and beat up a dude because the dude called him a Smith Brother. My buddy and I called him one night from a payphone at like 2 in the morning and when he woke up, we started yelling "Get out of bed you f*ing Smith Brother!!!" He started yelling that he was gonna kill us. We knew he didn't know us, but even then, we were still scared and sorry we did it. When I think about challenging one of Hams rankings, I remind myself of this story.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3299352]When I was in high school, there was a guy who looked exactly like one of the Smith Brothers on the Smith Brothers cough drop box, If you called him a "Smith Brother" however he went nuts. He once drove through the (open) doors of a laundromat on a motorcycle and beat up a dude because the dude called him a Smith Brother. My buddy and I called him one night from a payphone at like 2 in the morning and when he woke up, we started yelling "Get out of bed you f*ing Smith Brother!!!" He started yelling that he was gonna kill us. We knew he didn't know us, but even then, we were still scared and sorry we did it. When I think about challenging one of Hams rankings, I remind myself of this story.[/QUOTE]

Smith brother, LMAO:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3299352]When I was in high school, there was a guy who looked exactly like one of the Smith Brothers on the Smith Brothers cough drop box, If you called him a "Smith Brother" however he went nuts. He once drove through the (open) doors of a laundromat on a motorcycle and beat up a dude because the dude called him a Smith Brother. My buddy and I called him one night from a payphone at like 2 in the morning and when he woke up, we started yelling "Get out of bed you f*ing Smith Brother!!!" He started yelling that he was gonna kill us. We knew he didn't know us, but even then, we were still scared and sorry we did it. When I think about challenging one of Hams rankings, I remind myself of this story.[/QUOTE]

Nice post....LMAO!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3299403]Nice post....LMAO![/QUOTE]

+1 Nothing better than busting balls.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3299340][IMG]http://www.nwdrizzle.com/drizzle/0511/images/cc/crystal_ball3.jpg[/IMG]

I have a message from the great beyond!!!!! :eek:

That is all for now................[/QUOTE]

LOL