Post Thanks / Like

Who remembers this movie?: Mega Force

[IMG]http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/megaforceposter.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I'm blanking on this one. Why?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They had all the cool rocket launching MTX bikes, right?

Eh.

Remember "Damnation Alley" with JMV? The giant bugs freaked me out when I was a kid.

But "The Delta FOrce" starring Lee Marvin and Chuck Norris was the best movie ever made. Prophetic.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3300997]They had all the cool rocket launching MTX bikes, right?

Eh.

Remember "Damnation Alley" with JMV? The giant bugs freaked me out when I was a kid.

But "The Delta FOrce" starring Lee Marvin and Chuck Norris was the best movie ever made. Prophetic.[/QUOTE]

I looking at older threads and just had to comment on this,...

"Delta Force" was a dramatization of an actual hijacking that happened in Beirut in 1985 where a US Navy diver was killed. So, it was hardly prophetic. Well, it was a dramatization up to the point where they rescued the hostages. That part was pure fiction and pure crap. In real life the hostages were eventually released with no rescue mission. What a garbage movie. 60 yr old Lee Marvin looking 80 and Chuck "I have the world's worst hairpiece" Norris.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VivaSanchez;3303995]I looking at older threads and just had to comment on this,...

"Delta Force" was a dramatization of an actual hijacking that happened in Beirut in 1985 where a US Navy diver was killed. So, it was hardly prophetic. Well, it was a dramatization up to the point where they rescued the hostages. That part was pure fiction and pure crap. In real life the hostages were eventually released with no rescue mission. What a garbage movie. 60 yr old Lee Marvin looking 80 and Chuck "I have the world's worst hairpiece" Norris.[/QUOTE]

Don't f*ck w/ Chuck Norris

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, this movie was awesome to me when I was a little little kid. This is the one with the streaming color smoke off of the dirtbikes right?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I remember going to see it in the theater. Myself and the three other people in the audience thought it was a real cool...flying motorcycles, missles, etc.