Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently, Braylon looked like a beast in practice today

Apparently, Braylon looked like a beast in practice today

When Rex was asked how Braylon looked out there he just smiled and said,

"ask his teammates what they thought of him"

Then he jokingly said, "if I was defending against him, id just go out there and put one guy on him, you know he's gonna go out there, he's gonna struggle".

He was then asked again, "so he looked pretty good out there?"

Rex smiled again and said, "no comment"

[QUOTE=Chupa;3300190]When Rex was asked how Braylon looked out there he just smiled and said,

Then he jokingly said, [B]"if I was defending against him, id just go out there and put one guy on him[/B], you know he's gonna go out there, he's gonna struggle".

Rex smiled again and said, "no comment"[/QUOTE]

Rex is one of maybe 2-3 coaches in the league that could actually say that and mean it. I know what he meant though.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3300190]When Rex was asked how Braylon looked out there he just smiled and said,

Then he jokingly said, "if I was defending against him, id just go out there and put one guy on him, you know he's gonna go out there, he's gonna struggle".

Rex smiled again and said, "no comment"[/QUOTE]

Nice. :yes:

Rex Pregame:

"Yeah, he's not quite integrated into the offense, still trying to figure things out. He'll struggle a little....Miami could probably get away with just covering him with one guy, man to man."

Reporter to Rex after the MNF game:

"So, you've got to be pleased with Braylon's 8 catch, 157 yard, 2 TD performance."

:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3300225]Nice. :yes:

Rex Pregame:

"Yeah, he's not quite integrated into the offense, still trying to figure things out. He'll struggle a little....Miami could probably get away with just covering him with one guy, man to man."

Reporter to Rex after the MNF game:

"So, you've got to be pleased with Braylon's 8 catch, 157 yard, 2 TD performance."

:D[/QUOTE]

lol, i can actually see that too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

So awesome that we have Braylon. I'll bet him and Revis are going to have some epic battles in practice.
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 10-10-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Yeah, I think he is down playing our WO situation right now. Cotchery will most likely play Monday, and Braylon is probably dominating in offense. They said he caught about 50 balls, and only dropped one, so he's getting the reps.

He's tricking Miami into underpreparing.

All Pro
    Edwards is a practice pro-bowl player. The problem is in real games he looks
    like an old Jet fan favorite, Justin McCareins.

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3300500]Edwards is a practice pro-bowl player. The problem is in real games he looks
    like an old Jet fan favorite, Justin McCareins.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/acaulyahdigg/churchsign.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3300503][IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/acaulyahdigg/churchsign.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Not again? Have you been drinking and your A+ material is drowning in your Bourbon?

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3300507]Not again? Have you been drinking and your A+ material is drowning in your Bourbon?[/QUOTE]

GFY

[QUOTE=exit9JetsFan;3300518]GFY[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better! Thanks!

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3300500]Edwards is a practice pro-bowl player. The problem is in real games he looks

You realize Jet fans were saying similar things about Moss after his stint in Oakland.

Don't write him off just yet.;)

What in the hellll are you talking about? Do you even try to make arguments for real or are you just posting to get a rise out of people?

Where have you EVER read/seen/heard that Bray is exceptional in practice?

btw, fun fact for anyone else looking to hate on the move. Bray has been quoted as saying he lacked focus and didn't give it his all the past couple of seasons. Does that seem like a practice pro-bowler to you genius?

Now that he's focused, 1 drop in 4 games, and now he's on a legit, WINNING team. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Haha....says the guy who guaranteed Plax would never see the inside of a jail cell.

Keep talkin' Paco.

How's the running game going? :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3300733]How's the running game going? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

... Hows Senior Seau doing?

Reports coming out of practice are saying Braylon has looked like a beast and knows a majority of the plays and the system already. I'm dying to see him on the field, hopefully a refocused Edwards can regain his pro bowl form.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3300731]Haha....says the guy who guaranteed Plax would never see the inside of a jail cell.

Keep talkin' Paco.[/QUOTE]

:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Starkweather;3300898]... Hows Senior Seau doing?[/QUOTE]

He's back, he's angry, and he's out for blood. :P

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3301405]He's back, he's angry, and he's out for blood. :P[/QUOTE]

So are most anemic senior citizens