Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its snowing

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Its snowing

Its frickin 17 degrees and snowing, here in Denver. WTF?

Temp for first pitch tonite at Coors field is suppose to be 24

Why put a baseball team in Denver? Anyone look at a climate chart for the city? Hitting a baseball in that cold should be fun. Stay warm, Mike. Bet you're missing Petaluma about now.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3300801]Why put a baseball team in Denver? Anyone look at a climate chart for the city? Hitting a baseball in that cold should be fun. Stay warm, Mike. Bet you're missing Petaluma about now.[/QUOTE]
    Stay warm? I gotta go shovel, Its October!

Veteran
    Why the heck do you live in Denver? :)

And how can the Phills start Pedro with it being that cold? His arm is gonna fall off...

Hall Of Fame
    Bellichik is now hiring a snowplow to plow the field before Pats (only) field goal attempts.

It seems like that team has been cheating forever.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3300832]Bellichik is now hiring a snowplow to plow the field before Pats (only) field goal attempts.

It seems like that team has been cheating forever.[/QUOTE]

is that prisoner out on furlough this time around??? it would be so appropiate...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3300799]Its frickin 17 degrees and snowing, here in Denver. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Yeeeah, boy! Send some of that white stuff my way.

My snowmobile looks lonely :(

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The Yankees aren't playing,....who cares.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3300897]Yeeeah, boy! Send some of that white stuff my way.

My snowmobile looks lonely :([/QUOTE]

... phewwww!!!! ... thought the plumberman was looking for some other white powder!!! ... :noevil:

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ljr@work;3300987]... phewwww!!!! ... thought the plumberman was looking for some other white powder!!! ... :noevil:

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

Yeah, soldering and snorting don't mix! :D

_

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3300809]Stay warm? I gotta go shovel, Its October![/QUOTE]

I've got a 125 ft. driveway, plus a long walkway. I dread the snow, which will be in my neck of the woods before you know it. I just tuned up my snow thrower. I want to go back to Tiburon, Mike. Why the f**k are you in Denver, anyway?

[URL=http://img514.imageshack.us/i/cfiles6192.jpg/][IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9077/cfiles6192.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

What part of the country do you live, Borgo?

[QUOTE=pauliec;3301146]What part of the country do you live, Borgo?[/QUOTE]

Putnam County, NY. I just got home from apple picking with my wife and son up in Red Hook, NY. Anyone who is driving distance to a decent orchard, do yourself a favor and go get a bushel of apples. The garbage in the supermarkets is not even worth talking about. We picked two bushels of wine saps (my favorite apple in the States), cameos, fujis, real golden delicious, and several other varieties. Tomorrow is about making apple cake, apple sauce, and maybe roasted pork loin with sides of mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, sauteed cabbage, and apples cooked in butter and Calvados.

I love Georgia. 80 degrees this week with chicks still walking around half dressed. :yes:

[QUOTE=Charlie Don't Surf;3301166]I love Georgia. 80 degrees this week with chicks still walking around half dressed. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You need a chef?

All League
    Mike, move back. The old inversion princable. 50 and sunny!

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3301170]You need a chef?[/QUOTE]

Sure; what's your specialty?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3301156][B]Putnam County, NY.[/B] I just got home from apple picking with my wife and son up in Red Hook, NY. Anyone who is driving distance to a decent orchard, do yourself a favor and go get a bushel of apples. The garbage in the supermarkets is not even worth talking about. We picked two bushels of wine saps (my favorite apple in the States), cameos, fujis, real golden delicious, and several other varieties. Tomorrow is about making apple cake, apple sauce, and maybe roasted pork loin with sides of mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, sauteed cabbage, and apples cooked in butter and Calvados.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that is too f'd up.

My GF lives in Putnam County. Lower.

Was up there last night.

All League
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3301176]Mike, move back. The old inversion princable. 50 and sunny![/QUOTE]

taken at abouit 3 mst look at all the clouds over the divide, Denver's socked in.
    [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/bobfruitster/CIMG0022.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3301156]Putnam County, NY. I just got home from apple picking with my wife and son up in Red Hook, NY. Anyone who is driving distance to a decent orchard, do yourself a favor and go get a bushel of apples. The garbage in the supermarkets is not even worth talking about. We picked two bushels of wine saps (my favorite apple in the States), cameos, fujis, real golden delicious, and several other varieties. Tomorrow is about making apple cake, apple sauce, and maybe roasted pork loin with sides of mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, sauteed cabbage, and apples cooked in butter and Calvados.[/QUOTE]

Ahh..childhood memories. Apple orchards of Peru, NY every October. Mostly McIntosh if memory serves rightly. Downside was by November I never wanted to see another apple again...until Next October. :)