Thread: live from raiders practice in NJ

All Pro

live from raiders practice in NJ

Yeaa I'm here in my hometown at my old high school waiting for the crap team to take the field. Figured I'd come check it out since I'm just a few blocks away. Anyways if anyone is interested in going its just google harrison high school, harrison nj. Corner of schuyler and hamilton

[QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3300806]Yeaa I'm here in my hometown at my old high school waiting for the crap team to take the field. Figured I'd come check it out since I'm just a few blocks away. Anyways if anyone is interested in going its just google harrison high school, harrison nj. Corner of schuyler and hamilton[/QUOTE]

no

and watch Jafatass's lazy throws? No thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3300810]and watch Jafatass's lazy throws? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

He's not talking about JaMarcus Russell and the Raiders.

He's talking about an HS Football team.

[QUOTE=Super Mario;3300852]He's not talking about JaMarcus Russell and the Raiders.

He's talking about an HS Football team.[/QUOTE]

Whooooops :O

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3300864]Whooooops :O[/QUOTE]

I'll attribute that to a lack of sleep :P

[QUOTE=Super Mario;3300866]I'll attribute that to a lack of sleep :P[/QUOTE]

FKN neighbors kids sounded like they went bowling at 8:00, got back from work at 3:30

Hall Of Fame
    I'll be there in a few. What are you wearing? Can we hang?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Super Mario;3300852]He's not talking about JaMarcus Russell and the Raiders.

He's talking about an HS Football team.[/QUOTE]

i actually am, dick

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3300806]Yeaa I'm here in my hometown at my old high school waiting for the crap team to take the field. Figured I'd come check it out since I'm just a few blocks away. Anyways if anyone is interested in going its just google harrison high school, harrison nj. Corner of schuyler and hamilton[/QUOTE]

Harrison host practice every week for visiting teams, or just today?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;3300942]i actually am, dick[/QUOTE]

See, I thought he was making a joke about the Raiders being a high school team. Y'know, because they suck.

But I definitley assumed you were talking about the NFL Raiders. Give us a report on anything you notice -- we play them in two weeks.

I'm not interested in watching the raiders practivce but when the highschool team takes the filed let me know ;)

I'd rather watch the Harrison H.S team.

In fact, I bet they could beat the Raid-duhs.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mathis81;3300993]Harrison host practice every week for visiting teams, or just today?[/QUOTE]

1st time; idk why they picked harrison... they stay at the hotels in east rutherford... and rutherford is closer then harrison; even tho we are a quick ride down the turnpike

they had 4 busses & state troopers

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3301142]I'd rather watch the Harrison H.S team.

In fact, I bet they could beat the Raid-duhs.[/QUOTE]

noo u dont.. unfortunately my alumni sucks.. they are a whoping 0-4 and a bunch of undersized mexicans

the only thing we **** out was Ray Lucas.. and a state title in 86