View Poll Results: Favre or the Fish are worse entities in our universe?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Favre! Looking at him or hearing his name - pure hate is the result.

5 6.33%
  • The friggin feces fried Fish! Will never like anything with teal on it.

74 93.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate more: Favre or the Fish?

Who do you hate more: Favre or the Fish?

Crazy poll coming up.

Goodness

You're asking Jets fans if they hate the Dolphins more or something else, lol. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by JETS_for_life; 10-10-2009 at 01:44 PM.

That mouth from the south, silly hillbilly Favre? Nah, my hatred of the Fish goes as deep as my hatred of the Pats :yes:

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3300965]That mouth from the south, silly hillbilly Favre? Nah, my hatred of the Fish goes as deep as my hatred of the Pats :yes:[/QUOTE]

It should, if you've watched this team at all before the last 12 years or so.

All Pro
    Is this even a real question?

Our hated rival or a goofy, somewhat overrated HOF QB that played here for one season, and ultimatley helped rid us of Mangini and land Ryan and Sanchez?

I find Favre annoying. I HATE the Dolphins.

Hall Of Fame
    Jetman73, why have you resurfaced with these asinine polls?

Why?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3300955]Schroy48

Crazy poll coming up.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that redundant ??

The only way a Jet fan can honestly hate Favre is if they truly believed he wanted to play here in the first place. If you honestly thought that, than you were just stupid enough to be fooled by his press conference demeanor. We all knew he wanted to go to Minnesota the whole time, and when he couldn't pull it off directly from Green Bay, he knew he had to go to a third team for a year as a stepping stone to get where he really wanted to be. He pulled it off, and now he's where he wanted to be all along. The only way you should hate him is if you really believed all along that the Jets weren't more than a stepping stone. Besides, before his bicep was torn, he played pretty damn well...so I think its a little ridiculous to get on him for that.

Additionally, without Favre, where would we be? I'd tell you where we would be, another year of Eric Mangini/Chad Pennington football. When looked at it in that form, we essentially traded Chad Pennington for Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. I'll go back in time and make that trade anyday if it meant a year of Favre.

No reason to hate Favre, in terms of the NFC, go Vikings, or anyone else besides the Giants.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3300988]Isn't that redundant ??[/QUOTE]

Geezuz, what is with this guy? And his need to draw attention to himself in such a dooshnozzle fashion?

Who is Favre ? Fish hate goes deep !

Veteran
    Poll coming:
    Who wants Shroy to stop starting threads?
    Please stop

Jets Insider VIP
    i LIVE IN fLORDIA AND SO i NATURALLY hate THE blowfish AND THEIR ARROGANT FANS!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3301065]Poll coming:
    Who wants Shroy to stop starting threads?
    Please stop[/QUOTE]

Dude.

You're going to hurt peoples feelings.

I love fried fish on MNF...so...:drown:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3301262]Stokes, I said NOT to take this conversation into other threads

You said your piece in the other one and I let you have your say, and I also set the poster straight for mentioning you by name, but now its over and that conversation is dead

That goes for everyone .. next person to mock or ridicule S48 or anyone else will incur a ban

Thanks[/QUOTE]

So, is that how it is?

Posters, not anyone in particular, can post any old silly stuff they want to, FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of bringing attention to themselves, and if some of us want to poke fun of the REASON why those posts were made, WE get banned?

Is that how it works?

So when you had your little tete a tete with Pocketjet last week , that was okay?

But if a certain posters posts silliness, that not only ME but a bunch of other posters good-naturedly mock--you're going to ban US

Really Ham?

Is that how how it works?

Okay then.

I would have PM'd you, but I saw you post this for the entire board, so I assumed it was ok to respond.

I hope THAT doesn't earn me a ban, that would be a bit unfair, no? Thanks for your consideration.

All Pro
    the man love for clowney

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3301085]i LIVE IN fLORDIA AND SO i NATURALLY hate THE blowfish AND [B]THEIR ARROGANT FANS[/B]![/QUOTE]

Please say it isnt so. How can fish fans be arrogant?

Dont they have to have a winning team first? They must be basking in the glory of yesteryear. I hate that kind of fan.

All League
    i don't hate farve, i'm just sick of him being the focus of the nfl news....the farve watch....:barf::barf::barf::barf:

i hate the fish with a passion

Well I don't hate Favre so this is an easy choice for me.

Hall Of Fame
    do jet fans feel more important for this hatred towards favre?