Thread: Mods: Ban Jets fans attacking brother Jets fans

Mods: Ban Jets fans attacking brother Jets fans

Just do it. 1 day for 1 attack on a fellow member. 7 days for a second attack. A month for a 3rd attack.

Just do it Mods :yes:

It's only a few that do this

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand why this board is about fun and support for our Jets.

Once the board deteriorates into petty maniacal jealousy it just drags everything down into the sewer. This is a great board and its rules say nothing about posts having to be "serious" or "logical" or anything of the sort. It's a place for those who bleed green to meet and share the Jet experience.

If you don't make this thread a "sticky" this BS with a small handful of creeps who think of themselves as "board elites" will continue to drive people away.

Thanks for reading this.

- S48
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 10-10-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Schroy48 = One of the best posters on JI :yes:

All Pro
    You idiot.

:P

All Pro
    Thats what keeps this site funny and interesting..Don't change a thing.

[QUOTE=JETS_for_life;3301178]Schroy48 = One of the best posters on JI :yes:[/QUOTE]

Schroy da Man:yes:

you people need to get laid....seriously.

All League
    Put a skirt on everyone. QB's now posters? Child Please.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 10-10-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Posters: Let Mods use their own judgment to do their own jobs. And MYOB or GFY.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Thread of the decade. Delicious.

_

Who's the bigger mess -- Slikmo or Schroy?

Banned
    Pretty sure someone will get banned because you called out another poster... just not sure if it will be JStokes.

Listen, if the mods of this site actually were concerned about "good posters" being driven away, then certain trolls like the one whose name rhymes with black cack wouldn't be here all day violating the trolling rules of the tos.

The site is about traffic, not popularity contests or nice guys.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 10-10-2009 at 05:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Dr. Zaius;3301212]Pretty sure someone will get banned because you called out another poster... just not sure if it will be JStokes.

Listen, if the mods of this site actually were concerned about "good posters" being driven away, then certain trolls like [B]the one whose name rhymes with black cack[/B] wouldn't be here all day violating the trolling rules of the tos.

The site is about traffic, not popularity contests or nice guys.[/QUOTE]

Phew....I thought you were gonna say "rhymes with Stromboli." ;)

Banned
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3301235]Phew....I thought you were gonna say "rhymes with Stromboli." ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha... well played. :D

Hall Of Fame
    I miss old posters who post under new names claiming not to be old posters but most old posters here know their old posters just posting under a new name.

Hall Of Fame
    I'm fairly certain that calling out another poster is grounds for banishment.

But I do not call for Shroyk's banishment, I think it is fun to watch some of the silliness of the threads he starts.

BTW, I don't think I've said anything about Shroyk, per se.

I was just mentioning that his posting style reminded me of Jetman73, but since Shroyk has insisted he ISN'T Jetman73, I'm fairly certain I didn't insult Shroyk.

Dude, the act is old. Just reacting to your posts (as have many others), not to you.

I'm sure you're a really really nice guy.

So it's about now that you challenge me to an internet fight. That's what Jetman73 used to do. A 6-4 fat-ass challenging a 5-3" 155 pound rock to a fight. Oh, yeah, and when I say that I'm going to take out first his knee, then his mug, Jetman73 complains that I don't fight like a man.

Internet tough guy, what a doosh he was.

Not you.

All League
    i coach pony football in my area and the aggressiveness & toughness has been going down hill for years. it all started when the schools started this BS crackdown on bullies.....now a days you look at someone the wrong way and you can get charged with a felony.....guys like schroy want to ban everyone b/c someone hurt his feelings!!!! WTF is this world coming to!!

BRING BACK THE BULLIES !!!:steamin: