Thread: Referees in the NFL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Referees in the NFL

One 3rd down for Oakland, Osi got a great step on the left tackle, beat him immediately. Osi was help immediately from behind for a good second and then just as Osi was going to sack Jafatass, basically get tackled by the left tackle and causes another Raiders and Giants player to get their knees buckled from behind. Jamarcus threw the ball and was almost complete.

No not only was this a dangerous play, but HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL A PENALTY ON THAT??!!! Given this day and age where they want to protect players and everything and fine late hits, how about start fining the referees?? I substantial amount that will have these ****ers make the right calls. I'm sick of the refs controlling the games.
    Last edited by Dimitri_0515; 10-11-2009 at 01:36 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3301811]One 3rd down for Oakland, Osi got a great step on the left tackle, beat him immediately. Osi was help immediately from behind for a good second and then just as Osi was going to sack Jafatass, basically get tackled by the left tackle and causes another Raiders and Giants player to get their knees buckled from behind. Jamarcus threw the ball and was almost complete.

No not only was this a dangerous play, but HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL A PENALTY ON THAT??!!! Given this day and age where they want to protect players and everything and fine late hits, how about start fining the referees?? I substantial amount that will have these ****ers make the right calls. I'm sick of the refs controlling the games.[/QUOTE]

Have you been drinking :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3301811]how about start fining the referees?? I substantial amount that will have these ****ers make the right calls. I'm sick of the refs controlling the games.[/QUOTE]

If players are fined for criticizing bad calls, referees should be fined for blown calls.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3301815]Have you been drinking :D[/QUOTE]

Refers errr holdink Osi Umenyoraaa... mmm hot sauce

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another bad call, unbelievable. ****ING BULL****!