PF - Harrington/Landry/Hunter
    C - Lee/Milicic/Hill/Curry
    If I'm D'Antoni I go with this starting 5:

PG: Duhon
    SG: Chandler
    SF: Harrington
    PF: Lee
    C: Milicic

Big, physical team that plays defense (I know, a Knicks team that actually does that sounds wierd). Milicic is a our first decent low post defender, shot blocker and rebounder since Marcus Camby. Harrington could average 20 ppg as our go to guy on offense.

Well, Knicks opening up down in Miami on Wednesday. My attention will be elsewhere as Game 1 of the World Series is also Wednesday, so the Knicks will obviously be on hold.

0-1 and I already can't wait for this season to come to an end. LOL.

All League
    against Miami they were completely DEFENSE-LESS!!!!

Abysmal.

Why start Jeffries?!?! He's garbage and NO ONE will want to trade for him, so I don't buy the "showcasing him" argument.

Millic should start at center to just have a big body and Lee at PF. You can interchange Wilson or Harrington at the "2" and "3".

Duhon at point.

Gallo is developing nicely, if he can stay healthy, you got a big man who can shoot and create mismatches at the "3". Wanted to see more of the rookie Hill.

it's going to be a LOOOOOOOONG and painful season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    against Miami they were completely DEFENSE-LESS!!!!

Abysmal.

Why start Jeffries?!?! He's garbage and NO ONE will want to trade for him, so I don't buy the "showcasing him" argument.

Millic should start at center to just have a big body and Lee at PF. You can interchange Wilson or Harrington at the "2" and "3".

Duhon at point.

Gallo is developing nicely, if he can stay healthy, you got a big man who can shoot and create mismatches at the "3". Wanted to see more of the rookie Hill.

it's going to be a LOOOOOOOONG and painful season.
    As usual. I probably won't even bother re-watching this game which I recorded. I saw Gallo had 22 points, which is probably the only positive I could pull from this game as far as stats are concerned. Oh well, no surprise that this team would suck.

Well this team sucks as expected. Gallinari does look damn good though.

Banned
    The summer can't come soon enough. Can't wait to see this guy teamed up with Gallinari and Lee next season:

If Gallinari can stay healthy he will be better than anyone Lebron ever plays with in Cleveland.

Either that or Walsh will simply rebuild the team D'Antoni had a couple years ago by signing Amare, Joe Johnson and trading for Nash.

Banned
    Excellent win by the Knicks tonight against a good team. No 5'9 SG pretending to be a PG Nate Robinson means better team chemstry.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Excellent win by the Knicks tonight against a good team. No 5'9 SG pretending to be a PG Nate Robinson means better team chemstry.
    ugh. don't get me started on "Nate the Great"

great game by Hughes -- he's our best defender and actually helps Duhon create on offense.

i liked today's rotation a lot better -- more defense on the perimeter, and much more balanced lineup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    ugh. don't get me started on "Nate the Great"

great game by Hughes -- he's our best defender and actually helps Duhon create on offense.

i liked today's rotation a lot better -- more defense on the perimeter, and much more balanced lineup.
    Little Nate has to be one of the most overrated players in the NBA. Too small to play defense, too out of control to play the point. When he comes back I hope D'Antoni lets him warm the bench. This team has potential to be decent without him.

1st win of the season and it surprisingly comes against a good team!

I don't know what we'll do without Nate the Great for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Little Nate has to be one of the most overrated players in the NBA. Too small to play defense, too out of control to play the point. When he comes back I hope D'Antoni lets him warm the bench. This team has potential to be decent without him.
    +1!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    1st win of the season and it surprisingly comes against a good team!

I don't know what we'll do without Nate the Great for 2 weeks.
    Hughes has been playing much better with Nate not being around. Basically has the same role except he's way better at it. We'll see what happens versus the Pacers tonight.

Hall Of Fame
    Let's take care of business tonight, too.

Missing Nate for 1-2 weeks, will be nice. Hughes has been playing great.

Banned
    Hideous loss tonight. Roy Hibbert looks like a stud. 15 pts 14 boards and 2 blocked shots. It's funny because a lot of the "experts" said he'd be a bust in the NBA because - "too slow" they said.

Roy Hibbert - another gem we passed up for Danillo.

Lebron visits the Garden tomorrow night.

I'll finally get to watch some Knicks basketball now that baseball is over.

The bucks are blowing out the knicks by 28 points with 7 min left in the 2nd quarter. the knicks just need to give up...its so sad to see what a once proud team turn into this pathetic joke. They need to just get rid of everyone and try to start brand new. Who ever is still under contract, next year i.e. Curry and Jeffries, they need to just waive cause nobody is going to trade for them. Nobody worth anything is going want to come to the Knicks next year for max money anyway, and anybody that would is probably nobody we want. So instead they should just sit on that money till curry is off the cap, by that time maybe we get the number 1 pick in the draft in 2011...we probably would have gotten the number 1 in 2010 if we had a pick.

Hall Of Fame
    Pathetic showing by the Knicks tonight.