Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: ***Official '09-'10 New York Knicks Thread***

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I'm actually rooting for the Knicks to lose b/c Toronto needs to win in order to beat out the Bulls for the 8th seed. I'd love to see the Bulls miss the playoffs hopefully Paxson and Del Negro fight eachother.
    I'm on board with that and of course the Knicks are about to lose.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I'm on board with that and of course the Knicks are about to lose.
    Bulls are up by 12 with less than a minute to go. David Stern's pet franchise not named the Lakers will get the 8th seed. I hope he enjoys watching them get raped by the Cavs.

About a week and a half before we get to see Del Negro and Paxson go 12 rounds.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bulls are up by 12 with less than a minute to go. David Stern's pet franchise not named the Lakers will get the 8th seed. I hope he enjoys watching them get raped by the Cavs.

On the bright side, the season is now over for us!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if the Knicks were 1/2 way run like a legit franchise this decade Stern would treat the Knicks like one of his pets..

Finally, Walsh has them in position to try and improve.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Well if the Knicks were 1/2 way run like a legit franchise this decade Stern would treat the Knicks like one of his pets..

Finally, Walsh has them in position to try and improve.
    July 1st baby. Please turn this horrible decade of basketball into a bad memory.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sad part is if this team could draft right, they have plenty of chances too be good.

Sure Gallo, Chandler are nice players.

They could have had a ton of great players but they were passed up for players along the likes of Channing Frye, Michael Sweetney, NeNe.

Brook Lopez, Brandon Jennings, Amare, Boozer, Bynum, Rondo, Prince, and more.

So maybe it's a good thing there building through free agency.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    July 1st baby. Please turn this horrible decade of basketball into a bad memory.
    I'm not counting on LeBron or Wade leaving their teams and hopefully Walsh doesn't panic and offer Joe Johnson a max contract, he isn't worth that. Otherwise the Knicks will be right back in cap hell