Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If anyone cares.....(Franceser news)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone cares.....(Franceser news)

On the FAN this morning Boomer and Carton announced that Dog will be joining Franceser at 1 today. (while totally bashing both of them btw)

Should be car-wreck type interest.:yes:

Carry on.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is he coming back to clean the spit off the microphone, or beg for his job back?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Russo's show on Sirius tanked. Dumb move by Sirius paying Russo big money. The product Russo gives you on the radio you can get from any other schlamil on sports radio.

There's thousands of Howard Stern imitators like Imus, Mancow and Opie and Dopie but none of them even come close to what Howard is. People pay for Sirius to hear Howard, no one cares about Russo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. They're expecting Russo around 12:30 at the studio. Looking outside right now I see Francesser setting up some kind of flying saucer balloon thingy by the building entrance.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3312361] Looking outside right now I see Francesser setting up some kind of flying saucer balloon thingy by the building entrance.[/QUOTE]

Nah, thats just mike tying his shoe. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to admit, as much as I hated Russo, I hate Francesa without him...go figure.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3312364]I have to admit, as much as I hated Russo, I hate Francesa without him...go figure.[/QUOTE]

Francessa's show is so bad nowadays. It's almost unlistenable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mad Dog radio isn't bad on Sirius, but Russo is making his rounds, he was on Imus, Stern, Letterman and now Fatassessa.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3312363]Nah, thats just mike tying his shoe. :yes:[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

So whats the hook here? Increase ratings for both their shows? Don't they hate each other?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just going by Russo's interviews with Howard Stern, he (Russo) swears he doesn't hate Mike, but is appears pretty happy to be away from him. Russo has stated he was overwhelmed by having his own channel to run.

[QUOTE=Big L;3312400]LMAO!

So whats the hook here? Increase ratings for both their shows? Don't they hate each other?[/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3312364]I have to admit, as much as I hated Russo, I hate Francesa without him...go figure.[/QUOTE]

Mike needs to be watered down, big time.

But,,,,,seems he's grown very comfortable in the solo emporers chair
    and his ratings have held....so I dont see any change coming soon.

[QUOTE=Big L;3312400]LMAO!

So whats the hook here? Increase ratings for both their shows? Don't they hate each other?[/QUOTE]

My gut tells me it allows Franceser to look magnanimous and allows Russo five minutes with an audience for the first time since he left.

win win for both.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    considering all the b!tchin between the two that's gone on since russo left, this may be worth listening to....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3312420]considering all the b!tchin between the two that's gone on since russo left, this may be worth listening to....[/QUOTE]

I want to see if Mike addresses Cartons bit this morning...He played Russo...and Gianatti played Franceser....Carton screamed gibberish and Gianatti was like "ahm waving my hand, ogay, and youah still heah, ogay?

"I just got awf the phone with motha natcha an she tole me this game wond be played, ogay, I just got awf the phone, ogay with my good friend motha natcha, ogay, so this game, ogay, wone be played. Soooo doan say I din tell you this game wone be played, ogay, doan tell me cause I tole you"

Or something like that, I forget now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3312377]Mad Dog radio isn't bad on Sirius, but Russo is making his rounds, he was on Imus, Stern, Letterman and now Fatassessa.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were going to complain about Russo making too much money and being a capitalist.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the YES Network on now, I definitely can't wait to see this.

LOL... wow. Dog looks like he's been hitting some heavy uppers. Carton's impression has never rang more true.
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 10-16-2009 at 01:08 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3312495]I have the YES Network on now, I definitely can't wait to see this.[/QUOTE]

THAT was a GREAT "How ARE YOU TODAYYYYYYYYYY"

I do miss the banter sometimes.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3312503]THAT was a GREAT "How ARE YOU TODAYYYYYYYYYY"

I do miss the banter sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I miss this show. Mike is so much better with this goofy foil sitting next to him.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3312495]I have the YES Network on now, I definitely can't wait to see this.

LOL... wow. Dog looks like he's been hitting some heavy uppers. Carton's impression has never rang more true.[/QUOTE]

updates please.....I've got to much work to do...

the last thing russo needs are uppers- he should switch to decaf as a start...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike and the Maddog as well as the Schmooze are as much a part of my childhood as anything. I feel like I grew up listening to them.

That was good to hear.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3312519]updates please.....I've got to much work to do...[/QUOTE]

Dog is talking about his duties as program director... following budgets, hiring people, firing people, Mike is getting a kick out of it. They just said they miss talking sports with each other.