Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend does nothing as he watches his girl get assaulted at a Dodgers game..

All Pro

Boyfriend does nothing as he watches his girl get assaulted at a Dodgers game..

:steamin: Sissy does nothing and just stands there while his girl (who is hot) gets beer poured on her and thrown down the stairs.How the hell did this guy get untouched is unbelievable.Some dudes need to check their manhood seriously..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGSxOSah4UU[/url]

The guy should have definitely done something, but it would have been 1 against 10. Not saying that's an excuse, but the video probably would have been more graphic if he started swinging.

Nice atmosphere in the cheap seats in LA. ****in animals.

Proves, they never should have left Brooklyn.

Wow. I know he was out numbered but seriously, how can you let your girlfriend go down like that?

Well, we can clearly see who wears the pants in that relationship. The girl has bigger cojones than her guy. Not too bright though.

The guy would have gotten stomped, but sometimes you have to take one for the team. I hope it wasn't their first date, but it sure will be their last.

Another example of why we need to secure our borders.

You watch that and thats what you take from that? That guy is a "sissy"?

Tell me what would have happened if he responded with violence.

Wow hard to say who's the biggest loser here as you don't really know how it started but man, just sad...kids watching this drunk woman getting beer dumped on her and pushed down stairs and everyone laughing, although it looks as she might have deserved it, and the gutless boyfriend lol and the gutless guy who pushes her. Jeez Look, I get it, the world sucks, but man, the world sucks, most people really do suck. K, I'm jumping off the soap box now.

[QUOTE=FF2;3314225]You watch that and thats what you take from that? That guy is a "sissy"?

Tell me what would have happened if he responded with violence.[/QUOTE]

Amazing that no one else does anything. Guy is outnumberd 10 to 1, woman sitting there with a baby on her lap in the next section and these Neanderthals decide their going to get tough.

Hispanics shouldn't be allowed to congregate, except in prison.

All League
    if He wouldve hit the dude
    first he gets his ass kicked, then he gets arrested.

I guess i wouldve at least thrown the food at him, but its seems like a bad spot

I dont get it. Why is that guy from Boston wearing a Cardinals shirt?

All League
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3314242]Amazing that no one else does anything. Guy is outnumberd 10 to 1, woman sitting there with a baby on her lap in the next section and these Neanderthals decide their going to get tough.

Hispanics shouldn't be allowed to congregate, except in prison.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3314242]Amazing that no one else does anything. Guy is outnumberd 10 to 1, woman sitting there with a baby on her lap in the next section and these Neanderthals decide their going to get tough.

[B]Hispanics shouldn't be allowed to congregate, except in prison.[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh thats not right. :(

All League
    [QUOTE=FF2;3314258]Oh thats not right. :([/QUOTE]

what would Sanchez say? or even Roger Vick?:tsk:

Jets Insider VIP
    What tough guys. :rolleyes:

They're 10 and the dude is alone and they pick a fight with his chick. :clapper:

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3314242]

Wow I thought it was impossible to be personally offended from a message board but you just did it. I guess I'll have to call off future family gatherings because we just might pour beer on the nearest white girl. Thought you were smarter than that but I can't say I'm surprised. Luckily I don't have to explain this statement to my son yet.

Incidentally some of the worst atrocities in this nations history have been perpetrated by congregating white guys.
    Last edited by Pac2566; 10-18-2009 at 01:06 PM.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3314242]

Well that's pretty racist. Worthy of a ban, IMO.

Nice....go to another board...

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3314223]Another example of why we need to secure our borders.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

There's a time and a place to voice your displeasure over our immigration situation, as well as how you feel about Californians being "neanderthals"...

This isn't that place...

Jets Insider VIP
    Roger Vick is a dick head.