Thread: tha lakers are gonna go 80-2 this year

Veteran

tha lakers are gonna go 80-2 this year

believe that

ya feel

kobe is tha goat

yall cant stop him no one

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Pro hoops is a joke

Banned
    Mommy and daddy let you use their computer again?

Why set the expectations so low after winning the 'ship last year homey? Lakers going undefeated. You heard it here first.

I don't know about that.The Lakers are adding Artest into the mix who could go crazy at any time,as well as adding the mutant Kardashian to the mix

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I don't know about that.The Lakers are adding Artest into the mix who could go crazy at any time,as well as adding the mutant Kardashian to the mix
    People are going way overboard about Ron Artest somehow making the Lakers worse. They now have the best scorer in the league and the best defender. This is a similar situation to when the Bulls added Rodman in '96. How'd that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    People are going way overboard about Ron Artest somehow making the Lakers worse. They now have the best scorer in the league and the best defender. This is a similar situation to when the Bulls added Rodman in '96. How'd that work out?
    Completely agree.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Who cares about basketball that sport, went the wrong way years ago...let alone a california team.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Who cares about basketball that sport, went the wrong way years ago...let alone a california team.
    We get it. You don't like the NBA. What affect does it have on you if others follow it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    We get it. You don't like the NBA. What affect does it have on you if others follow it?
    I dunno. I guess we're all supposed to be obsessed with baseball and golf 24 hours a day like Mike Fatcessa.

HELL YEAH!!!!! Lakers 09-10...back to back

Clippers are going to be good this year....7th or 8th seed maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!! Lakers 09-10...back to back
    They certainly are the favorite. I'm picking them to repeat this year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    They certainly are the favorite. I'm picking them to repeat this year.
    I'm picking the Celtics to win it all this year if they can stay healthy. Rasheed fits that team like a glove and they look complete.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Yes but what about the Khloe K factor?LOL

I don't follow the NBA as close as I used to,but didn't the Spurs make some nice moves in the offseason?