Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: tha lakers are gonna go 80-2 this year

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    tha lakers are gonna go 80-2 this year

    believe that

    ya feel

    kobe is tha goat

    yall cant stop him no one

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pro hoops is a joke

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mommy and daddy let you use their computer again?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why set the expectations so low after winning the 'ship last year homey? Lakers going undefeated. You heard it here first.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about that.The Lakers are adding Artest into the mix who could go crazy at any time,as well as adding the mutant Kardashian to the mix

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I don't know about that.The Lakers are adding Artest into the mix who could go crazy at any time,as well as adding the mutant Kardashian to the mix
    People are going way overboard about Ron Artest somehow making the Lakers worse. They now have the best scorer in the league and the best defender. This is a similar situation to when the Bulls added Rodman in '96. How'd that work out?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    People are going way overboard about Ron Artest somehow making the Lakers worse. They now have the best scorer in the league and the best defender. This is a similar situation to when the Bulls added Rodman in '96. How'd that work out?
    Completely agree.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares about basketball that sport, went the wrong way years ago...let alone a california team.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Who cares about basketball that sport, went the wrong way years ago...let alone a california team.
    We get it. You don't like the NBA. What affect does it have on you if others follow it?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    We get it. You don't like the NBA. What affect does it have on you if others follow it?
    I dunno. I guess we're all supposed to be obsessed with baseball and golf 24 hours a day like Mike Fatcessa.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELL YEAH!!!!! Lakers 09-10...back to back

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clippers are going to be good this year....7th or 8th seed maybe.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!! Lakers 09-10...back to back
    They certainly are the favorite. I'm picking them to repeat this year.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    They certainly are the favorite. I'm picking them to repeat this year.
    I'm picking the Celtics to win it all this year if they can stay healthy. Rasheed fits that team like a glove and they look complete.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    People are going way overboard about Ron Artest somehow making the Lakers worse. They now have the best scorer in the league and the best defender. This is a similar situation to when the Bulls added Rodman in '96. How'd that work out?
    Yes but what about the Khloe K factor?LOL

    I don't follow the NBA as close as I used to,but didn't the Spurs make some nice moves in the offseason?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us