Thread: Televison Producers in Japan Are Broken Individuals

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Televison Producers in Japan Are Broken Individuals

A Japanese hidden camera show called 'Panic Face King' goes extreme on this poor guy, luring him into a fake meeting in which everyone is killed by a sniper except for him. He is definitely the panic face king.

[url]http://break.com/index/terrifying-sniper-prank-on-japanese-tv.html?matchid=[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh those wacky Japanese! What will they think of next...a fake Hiroshima bomb? :rolleyes: My goodness.

Jets Insider VIP
    LMFAO!!! Why the hell can't we have stuff like that here? No...instead we have 55,124,398 shows about police and lawyers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3320704]LMFAO!!! Why the hell can't we have stuff like that here? No...instead we have 55,124,398 shows about police and lawyers.[/QUOTE]

I was kind of OK with it until they dry fired a handgun into the crying guys head.....wtf.

Thats not a moment you come back from even iffin every one starts laughing.

I guess the suicide rate there is not quite high enough for their liking!

Btw, I guess its a low budget show since they stage this "meeting" with folding chairs around a Barbie playset coffee table and the victims dressed like they just rolled out of bed....:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3320854]I was kind of OK with it until they dry fired a handgun into the crying guys head.....wtf.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Some people think Dane Cook is funny too...

Hall Of Fame
    RU kidding me? Way over the top. They're lucky that guy didn't have a heart attack.

Also bizarre was the little square showing the bespectacled japs yukking it up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3320873]Meh. Some people think Dane Cook is funny too...[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention it, that would have been HILARIOUS iffin it was Dane Cook getting pranked. :yes:

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3320896]
    Also bizarre was the little square showing the bespectacled japs yukking it up.[/QUOTE]

I havent seen a clip of a Japanese show where this square wasnt present.

There must be a dual fascination with terrorizing people, doing stupid things on game shows and watching bespectacled Japs reactions to them.

THey should have another square within the square and while the bespectacled Japs are laughing at someone begging for their lives, a ninja comes and slits their throats and then the bespectacled Japs in the really small square laugh at them....I'd watch that.

Hall Of Fame
    "Japs"? really? .... :shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=freestater;3320968]"Japs"? really? .... :shakehead[/QUOTE]

That is a no no word too? What is this world coming to?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=32green;3320854]I was kind of OK with it until they dry fired a handgun into the crying guys head.....wtf.

[B]Thats not a moment you come back from even iffin every one starts laughing.[/B]

I guess the suicide rate there is not quite high enough for their liking!

Btw, I guess its a low budget show since they stage this "meeting" with folding chairs around a Barbie playset coffee table and the victims dressed like they just rolled out of bed....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Unless you're an NFL player. Then it doesn't bother you. :rolleyes: