Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiance drops three guys

Fiance drops three guys

That other thread with the guy at the Dodgers game not defending his girl reminded me of this video. Enjoy.

And am I the only one who never would have let that one guy who tossed her to get back up? I would've made him taste the pavement.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617m4VWGC7w&feature=player_embedded[/url]

That guy is my freakin' HERO! :boxer:

That guy has drinks on me anytime he wants. Watching that video was getting me so riled up at those scumbag punks, especially after they push down the chick. That dude can mother fu**ing hit. Nice short punches, too. Most guys throw stupid, ineffective roundhouse punches which take forever to get there and don't have much pop. I'm telling you, the a$$holes he hit felt those shots. Beautiful, no awesome, work, Christian. I tip my hat to you for going three on one, and absolutely destroying those morons.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 10-20-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=NY_80;3320969]
    And am I the only one who never would have let that one guy who tossed her to get back up? I would've made him taste the pavement.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617m4VWGC7w&feature=player_embedded[/url][/QUOTE]

I dunno...he still had two other guys circling and he would have crossed the line from defending himself to assault especially with the cops so close by.

I think he did a great job, considering.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I have no idea how he didn't **** up his hand in a brawl like that...I did

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321010]I have no idea how he didn't **** up his hand in a brawl like that...I did[/QUOTE]

Christian looks like he's had some training. You just don't magically land those shots. Notice also how he methodically sets them up. Plus, he's so full of rage and adrenaline that he wouldn't even feel a broken hand until he calms down.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3321022]Christian looks like he's had some training. You just don't magically land those shots. Notice also how he methodically sets them up. Plus, he's so full of rage and adrenaline that he wouldn't even feel a broken hand until he calms down.[/QUOTE]
    yeah, I didn't notice it either until my thumb was pointing the wrong way a few shots later...for Jets fans it was on some chowds face about 30 years ago

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321035]yeah, I didn't notice it either until [B]my thumb was pointing the wrong[/B] way a few shots later...for Jets fans it was on some chowds face about 30 years ago[/QUOTE]

Jeez. What's the story?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3321040]Jeez. What's the story?[/QUOTE]
    It was a long time ago, I didn't start it, and he would not stop coming back for more...not a happy tale, it changed my life. My thumb healed fine, I beat the crap out of him, but my life took a different road and I'll always wonder what if...

moral of the story don't fight

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3321054]It was a long time ago, I didn't start it, and he would not stop coming back for more...not a happy tale, it changed my life. My thumb healed fine, I beat the crap out of him, but my life took a different road and I'll always wonder what if...

moral of the story don't fight[/QUOTE]

I hear you, but there are definitely certain instances where you have to stick up for you fiancee, even if it results in a fight.

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321054]It was a long time ago, I didn't start it, and he would not stop coming back for more...not a happy tale, it changed my life. My thumb healed fine, I beat the crap out of him, but my life took a different road and I'll always wonder what if...

[B]moral of the story don't fight[/B][/QUOTE]

What I tell my son all the time, unless you're cornered. Glad all turned out well, and that you won the fight. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Banks81;3321076]I hear you, but there are definitely certain instances where you have to stick up for you fiancee, even if it results in a fight.[/QUOTE]
    yes...I should have said that :cool:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3321054] My thumb healed fine, I beat the crap out of him, [B]but my life took a different road[/B] [/QUOTE]

JI Moderation?:dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3321104]JI Moderation?:dunno:[/QUOTE]
    lol...no I missed a semester with hand surgery, and changed schools

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321109]lol...no I missed a semester with hand surgery, and changed schools[/QUOTE]

Pansy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3321112]Pansy.[/QUOTE]
    I didn't want to lose a year of eligibilty for Lax, I red shirted.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3321040]Jeez. What's the story?[/QUOTE]

moral of the story don't fight[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321109]lol...no I missed a semester with hand surgery, and changed schools[/QUOTE]

Borgo, way to drag an unhappy memory out of JW.

Perhaps you can drive to his house this evening and cruller him with a tennis racket as he exits his vehicle after a long drive home thinking about the road not taken.

:eek:

:D

Hall Of Fame
    That was an unusually clean fight for the street, it was almost like a boxing match. As ugly as it was, these fights usually result in a guy down on the ground getting his face kicked in. I don't know how the three guys didn't get Christian on the ground, because it would have been all over for him in an ugly way.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3321132]Borgo, way to drag an unhappy memory out of JW.

Perhaps you can drive to his house this evening and cruller him with a tennis racket as he exits his vehicle after a long drive home thinking about the road not taken.

:eek:

:D[/QUOTE]
    no ****, now I'm sitting here thinking about that smoking hot chick from Spain

[QUOTE=jetswin;3321122]I didn't want to lose a year of eligibilty for Lax, I red shirted.[/QUOTE]

JW, I was totally busting balls. No one but Ches thinks you're a pansy. :D