Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Dryer fapping!?

Hand Dryer fapping!?

So today at work I walk into the employees only bathroom and hear the hand dryer is on. No big deal, there's just someone else using the bathroom. So when I turn the corner and look to see who it is, the man in question has his pants pulled out so the hot air is blowing right on his junk and he's looking straight up in the air with this sick look of satisfaction on his face. :eek: To make matters worse (or better, for him :D) it's one of those high powered dryers that makes your skin look like it's melting off the side of your hand.

I play if off like I didn't see anything and he exits quickly. WTF? Now I'm thinking I should have made a big scene to see his reaction and excuse. Maybe next time I'll do that :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

let me be the first...

WTF????

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=NY_80;3321050]So today at work I walk into the employees only bathroom and hear the hand dryer is on. No big deal, there's just someone else using the bathroom. So when I turn the corner and look to see who it is, the man in question has his pants pulled out so the hot air is blowing right on his junk and he's looking straight up in the air with this sick look of satisfaction on his face. :eek: To make matters worse (or better, for him :D) it's one of those high powered dryers that makes your skin look like it's melting off the side of your hand.

I play if off like I didn't see anything and he exits quickly. WTF? Now I'm thinking I should have made a big scene to see his reaction and excuse. Maybe next time I'll do that :yes:[/QUOTE]

I bet you work in the same building with Paulie! :yes:

Man, I haven't done something like that in months!

Maybe it was dirty and he had to clean it. We all know how that can be. You can't put "just-washed-junk" back in the trousers! Gotta blow it down!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=NY_80;3321050]So today at work I walk into the employees only bathroom and hear the hand dryer is on. No big deal, there's just someone else using the bathroom. So when I turn the corner and look to see who it is, the man in question has his pants pulled out so the hot air is blowing right on his junk and he's looking straight up in the air with this sick look of satisfaction on his face. :eek: To make matters worse (or better, for him :D) it's one of those high powered dryers that makes your skin look like it's melting off the side of your hand.

I play if off like I didn't see anything and he exits quickly. WTF? Now I'm thinking I should have made a big scene to see his reaction and excuse. Maybe next time I'll do that :yes:[/QUOTE]

If I see someone doing that, I'm knocking him out- no questions asked. A guy should be able to go through life without ever seeing that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=morite;3321078]

Maybe it was dirty and he had to clean it. We all know how that can be. [/QUOTE]

In that case, he should be happy the guy didnt just doot. That would have been some sight.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3321099]If I see someone doing that, I'm knocking him out- no questions asked. A guy should be able to go through life without ever seeing that.[/QUOTE]

lol luckily I didn't actually see any of that, saw his dumb face first so the area where all the action was going down was in the peripherals, just enough to be able to tell what he was doing. Only been at this place for a month but from what I've heard the guy is a real perv. After today I would have to agree.

[QUOTE=32green;3321103]In that case, he should be happy the guy didnt just doot. That would have been some sight.[/QUOTE]

lol. In that case I believe my reaction would have went something like this...

:eek:
    :barf:
    :bigcry:
    :barf:
    :bigcry:

All League
    Would it even be possible to fap to the hand dryer? Would the breeze be enough? Maybe for you young kids out there.

Or are you sayin he was fappin with the hand with added hot wind? Hmm... Interesting.... Oh, I mean, PERVERT!

Jets Insider VIP

Hey, you post here too?!

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3321202]Hey, you post here too?![/QUOTE]

Yeah man, sorry for blowing up your spot, it was just too good of a story to keep to myself.

[QUOTE=Big L;3321199]Would it even be possible to fap to the hand dryer? Would the breeze be enough? Maybe for you young kids out there.

Or are you sayin he was fappin with the hand with added hot wind? Hmm... Interesting.... Oh, I mean, PERVERT![/QUOTE]

LOL he was using both hands to keep his pants pulled away from his body. I guess the high powered dryer was enough to get a "reaction".

He was obviously drying a wet spot on his clothing before returning to the office. You perves make horrible investigators.

I hate dooshes who can't wash their hands without leaving a pool of water on the friggin' counter for the next guy to lean against and get soaked.

Fapping is a dopey term, stop using it.

I love the guys in the bathroom who use water but no soap. Yes guy, I still notice.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;3321623]Fapping is a dopey term, stop using it.

I love the guys in the bathroom [/QUOTE]

orly

Jets Insider VIP
    Please. Who hasn't used the air jets to dry off some sweaty sack?:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSymNM3hf5k[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3322071][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSymNM3hf5k[/url][/QUOTE]

Good find Duke

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3322071][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSymNM3hf5k[/URL][/QUOTE]

lol...mystery solved

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3322071][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSymNM3hf5k[/url][/QUOTE]

lol perfect.

He's one of those guys that crack me up but the whole time I'm thinking should I find this funny?