PG: Chauncey Billups
    SG: Kobe Bryant
    SF: Danny Granger
    PF: Elton Brand
    C: Troy Murphy
    Util: Tony Parker
    Util: Ron Artest
    Util: Al Harrington

Bench: Michael Beasley, Antawn Jamison (injured)

Bryant's always a stud who usually gets around 50 fantasy ppg. I'm hoping Granger continues to be one of the best in the league. Hoping that Elton Brand stays healthy this year and returns to being a 50. Beasley was a late-round sleeper pick.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    3rd pick in a 7 team league.

PG: Chauncey Billups
    SG: Kobe Bryant
    SF: Danny Granger
    PF: Elton Brand
    C: Troy Murphy
    Util: Tony Parker
    Util: Ron Artest
    Util: Al Harrington

Bench: Michael Beasley, Antawn Jamison (injured)

Bryant's always a stud who usually gets around 50 fantasy ppg. I'm hoping Granger continues to be one of the best in the league. Hoping that Elton Brand stays healthy this year and returns to being a 50. Beasley was a late-round sleeper pick.
    I'd try to trade Brand or Artest for a better C and move Harrington the PF spot. Murph can go to a utilitiy spot. He is good for rebounds but not much else. Brand is a boom or bust guy and I'd rather trade him for something of good value than keep my fingers crossed all season that he stays healthy. Artest is just a crazy MoFo who seems like he is always a cup of ice away from a suspension.
    Beasley I think is going to have a big year, good pick up. I see 30 to 35 minutes a night for him now. Get rid of Jamison. He is hurt and with the return of Arena, he will not have the same numbers this year as he did last year even if he was 100%.
    Is this the Parker who is the starting PG for the spurs? I think there are two of them in the league. If it is, great player, if not, bench him and start Beasley.

elton will break your team... that's what he does

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_G View Post
    I'd try to trade Brand or Artest for a better C and move Harrington the PF spot. Murph can go to a utilitiy spot. He is good for rebounds but not much else. Brand is a boom or bust guy and I'd rather trade him for something of good value than keep my fingers crossed all season that he stays healthy. Artest is just a crazy MoFo who seems like he is always a cup of ice away from a suspension.
    Beasley I think is going to have a big year, good pick up. I see 30 to 35 minutes a night for him now. Get rid of Jamison. He is hurt and with the return of Arena, he will not have the same numbers this year as he did last year even if he was 100%.
    Is this the Parker who is the starting PG for the spurs? I think there are two of them in the league. If it is, great player, if not, bench him and start Beasley.
    It's the Tony Parker who's on the Spurs and married to Eva Longoria. I'm starting Beasley over Artest. Tough luck with Jamison, I tried trading him but no takers. Hopefully when he comes back in a month he'll be a 40.