Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Phillips wife gets burned bunny? (Merged)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve Phillips wife gets burned bunny? (Merged)

[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/10251190/ESPN-analyst-Phillips-in-'Fatal-Attraction'-scandal[/url]

ESPN analyst Phillips in 'Fatal Attraction' scandal
    by FOXSports.com

TV baseball analyst Steve Phillips had a brief affair with an ESPN production assistant who taunted his wife with "Fatal Attraction"-like phone calls and a letter that bragged about her sexual encounters with Phillips after being dumped, The New York Post reported.

The former New York Mets general manager told his wife and police he slept with Brooke Hundley, 22, multiple times this summer before dumping her. The woman repeatedly phoned Phillips' wife, Marni, saying, "We both can't have him!" the police report says.

Police believe she also posed as a high-school classmate to contact Phillips' 16-year-old son, according to The Post.

Hundley reportedly crashed her car while speeding away from the Phillips' home after leaving the letter, the Wilton, Conn., police report said.

"I have extreme concerns about the health and safety of my kids and myself," Steve Phillips said in a police statement, calling Hundley "obsessive and delusional" after he dumped her.

Phillips, who declined to pursue criminal charges against Hundley, is now being sued for divorce by his 40-year-old wife, the newspaper reported. Phillips deeded the family's five-bedroom, multimillion-dollar Wilton home to her two months ago.

A source told the paper Phillips has been suspended for a week by ESPN. A representative of the cable network refused to comment, and Phillips did not return calls seeking comment. Hundley refused to talk when reached by The Post on Tuesday.

The developments come 11 years after Phillips, 46, took a leave of absence as Mets GM after admitting to having sex with a female employee who sued him for sexual harassment, a case later settled out of court.

In a Wilton police report obtained by the newspaper, Phillips said he first met Hundley on assignment in St. Louis on July 13.

"Over a three-week span, I had a total of three sexual encounters with her," Phillips said in his police filing. "Those were the only times I spent any time alone with her."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of an affair? You wife could get a note like this!

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/lettermistresstowifea.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    She even called steve's crotch out.
    His friends might start calling him Mole Pole.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    There have been some raunchy stuff going on at ESPN for a long time now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brooke Hundley? Is she hot?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3322257]Brooke Hundley? Is she hot?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/1/000/034/289/2fe1844.jpg[/IMG]

Judge for yourself.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phillips is a major dog, I remember he had sexual harassment issues when he was with the Mets :hubba:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3322262][IMG]http://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/1/000/034/289/2fe1844.jpg[/IMG]

Judge for yourself.[/QUOTE]

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.

Prolly not the best photo of the broad, but if she can blow a whistle....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan61;3322266]Phillips is a major dog, I remember he had sexual harassment issues when he was with the Mets :hubba:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember that!

Crazy that the woman posed as a HS kid to be close to Phillips's 16 year old son.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    She went my college and graduated a year after me.

Thanks Brooke, keep reppin'! :steamin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    A woman scorned.:eek:

And now he's got two of them to deal with.

This guy....there are guys that carry on left and right behind their wives backs , but they know how to do it. They know how to shield their wives from it.

Obviously this guy has no touch at all.

Feel bad for the wife and kids.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3322275]Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.

Prolly not the best photo of the broad, but if she can blow a whistle....[/QUOTE]

Oh God Steve.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/10/21/news/photos_stories/phillips_gal120324--300x300.jpg[/IMG]

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3322377]A woman scorned.:eek:

And now he's got two of them to deal with.

This guy....[B]there are guys that carry on left and right behind their wives backs , but they know how to do it. [/B]They know how to shield their wives from it.

Obviously this guy has no touch at all.

Feel bad for the wife and kids.[/QUOTE]

It takes talent. I don't have that kind of talent, so I don't do it. I'd get caught for sure and my nutz would be in a jar! :eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3322380]Oh God Steve.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/10/21/news/photos_stories/phillips_gal120324--300x300.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Please. Please tell me that is a photoshop!

Looks like Garo Yepremiun with a tonto wig.

blech pitooooooey

He has got to be f*****g kidding me. He must be into dudes and this allows him to indulge with the aura of hetero still surrounding him.

jeebus

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3322383]It takes talent. I don't have that kind of talent, so I don't do it. I'd get caught for sure and my nutz would be in a jar! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Me too. I'm a chronic habitual truth teller. Any deviation from it would manifest itself in all sorts physical tics that would give me away in two seconds.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a man baby!

[url]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/espn_steve_phillips_in_foul_affair_ThNxYhtWvHq7sgn0vCeRKP?photo_num=6[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh....my....GOD!!!

Mo Vaughn, Bobby Bonilla, Jason Bay and now this. :eek:

Steve Phillips should now only be referred to as

[B][SIZE="4"]THE KING OF BAD DECISIONS[/SIZE][/B]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a surprise, I would have expected Steve Phillips to be an excellent husband and role model to his kids...

In all seriousness, what a terrible thing to do to your family-wife and four sons. They have to deal with this **** the rest of their lives.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And wasn't this part of what got him fired from the Mets in the first place?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3322423]Please. Please tell me that is a photoshop!

Looks like Garo Yepremiun with a tonto wig.

blech pitooooooey

He has got to be f*****g kidding me. He must be into dudes and this allows him to indulge with the aura of hetero still surrounding him.

jeebus

Me too. I'm a chronic habitual truth teller. Any deviation from it would manifest itself in all sorts physical tics that would give me away in two seconds.[/QUOTE]lol...you just made my fall off my chair!!....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God..... If that's what he's fooling around with on the side, then his wife must be one awful, awful looking woman.