Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bon Jovi to open new stadium

All Pro

Bon Jovi to open new stadium

Tomorrow night they will be announcing that Bon Jovi will open up the stadium. Do us PSL owners get first crack at tickets?

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=djaparz;3322324]Tomorrow night they will be announcing that Bon Jovi will open up the stadium. Do us PSL owners get first crack at tickets?[/QUOTE]

Will be interesting to see how they manage this between Jets and Giants PSL holders. Assuming that either fan base gets first crack... who even knows whether that will be the way it works

who cares bon jovi sucks. dont think it will be a problem

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=djaparz;3322324]Tomorrow night they will be announcing that Bon Jovi will open up the stadium. [B]Do us PSL owners get first crack at tickets?[/B][/QUOTE]

:grouplaug:grouplaug:grouplaug

All Pro
    [QUOTE=babyknight;3322325]Will be interesting to see how they manage this between Jets and Giants PSL holders. Assuming that either fan base gets first crack... who even knows whether that will be the way it works[/QUOTE]

I thought that the Jets policy was that we would have first crack at certain events? I know the Giants don't have that policy.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sect313;3322327]who cares bon jovi sucks. dont think it will be a problem[/QUOTE]

I don't like him but my wife does and he has a huge following especially in this area.

[QUOTE=djaparz;3322324]Tomorrow night they will be announcing that Bon Jovi will open up the stadium. Do us PSL owners get first crack at tickets?[/QUOTE]

Suite owners aren't even guaranteed first dibs let alone Club seat owners or PSL owners.

That said, PSL owners will certainly be given priority over the Upper Deck group. Bon Jovi sucks anyway. Not like we're talking about a super-talented group like Coldplay or something.

SAR I

How gay.

The GZA shoulda opened the joint up.

Jets Insider VIP
    What tunnel will he run out of?

Jets Insider VIP
    This would be cool if it was 1987.

Bon Jovi? We are doomed.

I hope so. Otherwise, who else would want to go?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Will he stand under a very large magnify glass....

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Geez, this is as bad as a SB halftime show!

Why don't they get someone under the age of 60??? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Bon Jovi?

I'll have to remember to bring extra undies

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3322342]This would be cool if it was 1987.[/QUOTE]

:D

LMFAO!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Wait, didn't we trade him to Philly for Jay-Z? Yikes, with no spirals on the new digs there will no place to hide.

All the more reason never to set foot in the new stadium.

I heard Ticketmaster will sell tickets for the opportunity to have a chance of being given a password that will let you find out whether or not there are tickets available.

All League
    [QUOTE=Bhoys in Green;3322465]All the more reason never to set foot in the new stadium.

[B]I heard Ticketmaster will sell tickets for the opportunity to have a chance of being given a password that will let you find out whether or not there are tickets available[/B].[/QUOTE]

that is retarded.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;3322333]Suite owners aren't even guaranteed first dibs let alone Club seat owners or PSL owners.

That said, PSL owners will certainly be given priority over the Upper Deck group. Bon Jovi sucks anyway. Not like we're talking about a super-talented group like Coldplay or something.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Actually PSLs entitle you to nothing outside of the Jets games you have tickets for. Bon Jovi, blech....