Thread: Trade help (Yes, a NY Jet is involved)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Trade help (Yes, a NY Jet is involved)

Life long Jets fan here who is currently 4 and 2 in a relatively deep fantasy football league. I have managed this record starting Leon Washington and Tim Hightower in the backfield. In order to make a serious push at wining this leauge I have decided to make a deal for Ronnie Brown. The tentative deal is as follows and I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks.

Leon Washington & Visanthe Shiancoe for Ronnie Brown & Jermichael Finley

Discuss.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy fried Toon View Post
    Life long Jets fan here who is currently 4 and 2 in a relatively deep fantasy football league. I have managed this record starting Leon Washington and Tim Hightower in the backfield. In order to make a serious push at wining this leauge I have decided to make a deal for Ronnie Brown. The tentative deal is as follows and I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks.

Discuss.
    FYI. Return yards are counted by a fraction on ST. On offense, 0.1. On ST, 0.05

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would do this Ronnie Brown is a beast and finley is good

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    I would do this Ronnie Brown is a beast and finley is good
    The stats are pretty even, the only exception being Leon gets more catches out of the backfield and in our league you get 1 point per reception. Leon has been good when his number is called but we all know this is not certain week in and week out with Schotty calling the plays.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    you do this trade any day of the week, brown already has 6tds on the year...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You deff do that ! If you can instead of leon trade hightower you should be our GM after tanny ! Do it do it do it!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I offerred that, he is a Jet fan too and also sees the value of Leon. Hightower is great at catching balls out of the backfield and has staying power despite their pick of a RB in the draft. Shiancoe was the sleeper here and has really turned it on late, 5 tds, to allow me to even offer this trade with some credibility. What can I say, I have an eye for talent. Is Woody taking applications? bshbshbsh

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you haven't done this trade yet you should. Browm probably has more touches than Henne. Brown also catches the ball but not so much so far.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy fried Toon View Post

Discuss.
    him alone in the deal i say no

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you got this trade done.