Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Tucker?

Banned

Where is Tucker?

We need you baby. Yankees finish in 3rd place lol!

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    We need you baby. Yankees finish in 3rd place lol!
    hahaha the mets finished over 20 games behind in that ****ty division. leave the poor guy alone. YANKS ARE GOIN TO DA SHIP! sorry pedroia you could go touch little boys with your brother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    hahaha the mets finished over 20 games behind in that ****ty division. leave the poor guy alone. YANKS ARE GOIN TO DA SHIP! sorry pedroia you could go touch little boys with your brother
    Pedroia and his brother are both kid-rapists Kevin Youkilis looks for the next 19 year old to beat up (who will only end up beating up his steroid-injected arse). F the Yankee haters!!! 4 more wins baby!!!

Rookie
    With their entire lineup on the DL...but why let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post
    With their entire lineup on the DL...but why let the facts get in the way of a good story.
    Here's another fun fact: the Mets missed the playoffs the previous two seasons.

But why let facts get in the way?

Rookie

Uh, Right...but I don't understand the correlation.They didn't get in last year, because the bullpen was terrible, and missed by 3 games. They didn't get in this year because everyone under the sun came up injured...so the stats are really immaterial. Again...what are you getting at? Your tired point is that "we suck" I suppose? Oh wait, maybe it's that we're "gay" because we dare root for a team that isn't your yankees. That must be it. That's clever; never saw that one coming. Congratulations, you must be very proud of yourself. Now go on, run along and just beat philly and do us all a favor, would ya?
    Last edited by NYJ0815; 10-26-2009 at 12:41 AM.

What's with the gloating? Bad karma, man. Bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What's with the gloating? Bad karma, man. Bad karma.
    That's what losers do. Rooting for a good team doesn't make one a winner.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    That's what losers do. Rooting for a good team doesn't make one a winner.
    Wah Wah wah. Please keep up the lame personal insults. Your team blows and so do you. Please keep brainstorming excuses for next season.

Rookie
    Wah Wah wah. Please keep up the lame personal insults. Your team blows and so do you. Please keep brainstorming excuses for next season.
    Right back at you. We're still waiting for an answer. you think it's an excuse that every mets player came up injured? If so, I have a better chance reasoning with a toaster.
    Last edited by NYJ0815; 10-26-2009 at 12:49 AM.

As a yankee fan I dont get the point of hating the Mets. We play 6 times a year in basically exhibition games...

Same thing for Jet fans hating the Giants, it's such a stupid rivalry, over media attention.

Being a Jet fan, you gotta feel for the Met fans. I'd like to see them win one soon. I hate Philly, Boston, and Miami teams, and the World Series will be even better knowing we have MOST of NY pulling for us to beat the faggy Phills.

Grow up guys. The Yanks are in the World Series. Enjoy it. What does it have to do with Tucker, the Mets, Youkilis, Pedroia, etc.?

Pedroia and his brother are both kid-rapists Kevin Youkilis looks for the next 19 year old to beat up (who will only end up beating up his steroid-injected arse). F the Yankee haters!!! 4 more wins baby!!!

Keep it classy boys

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post
    Uh, Right...but I don't understand the correlation.They didn't get in last year, because the bullpen was terrible, and missed by 3 games. They didn't get in this year because everyone under the sun came up injured...so the stats are really immaterial. Again...what are you getting at? Your tired point is that "we suck" I suppose? Oh wait, maybe it's that we're "gay" because we dare root for a team that isn't your yankees. That must be it. That's clever; never saw that one coming. Congratulations, you must be very proud of yourself. Now go on, run along and just beat philly and do us all a favor, would ya?
    your an idiot. you guys have by FAR the highest pay roll in the NL, 2nd highest in baseball and you guys missed the playoffs for the 2nd straight year? what a joke

sorry just seeing this thread now- was at the game last night, great time & once again bet the Yankees so was hedged...the Fightin Phils will be a much tougher matchup, & I fully expect them to repeat so it's all good.

but I havta say, the Stadium was rockin & I saw everyone there having a rollickin good time, including kids w their parents, etc...from that standpoint it's a great thing

wow tucker gets alot of heat around here and rightfully so but VT and GR are just as bad...and im a yankee fan...no need to gloat..

Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    wow tucker gets alot of heat around here and rightfully so but VT and GR are just as bad...and im a yankee fan...no need to gloat..
    Actually, I think they might be worse. Tucker just bashes a team(I highly doubt any Yankee reads this site), but these 2 jokers actually believe they are better people because they are Yankee fans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Pedroia and his brother are both kid-rapists
    Whu....wha....huh?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Grow up guys. The Yanks are in the World Series. Enjoy it. What does it have to do with Tucker, the Mets, Youkilis, Pedroia, etc.?
    Exactly! As a Met fan I'm trying my best to root for the Yankees in this thing, but 99% of their fans make it almost impossible.