Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where is Tucker?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    haha im in section 315 and its awful! no one cheers or shows any emotion. probably all the mets fans in this thread if they even go to the game. but i can't wait for new stadium! im sitting 5 rows up from the goal line
    When I lived in jersey, I went to 20 met games a year. obviously being in VA, I can't do that now. What does that have to do with anything though? I plunked down $200 for MLB extra innings to watch my team drop like flies and lose 90 games. Does that make me a lesser fan than you?

Rookie
    so if mets won in 86' and i was born in 89' why am i not a mets fan?
    My point is exactly that...IT SHOULDN'T MATTER!

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post
    When I lived in jersey, I went to 20 met games a year. obviously being in VA, I can't do that now. What does that have to do with anything though? I plunked down $200 for MLB extra innings to watch my team drop like flies and lose 90 games. Does that make me a lesser fan than you?
    no it doesn't, but i got called a bandwagon fan. and my point is I WOULDN'T BE A JET FAN IF I WAS A BANDWAGON FAN. I wouldn't go to every game and be so concerned with a franchise that can't win. I've never seen the jets win anything i don't even care this argument is retarded

Rookie
    no it doesn't, but i got called a bandwagon fan. and my point is I WOULDN'T BE A JET FAN IF I WAS A BANDWAGON FAN. I wouldn't go to every game and be so concerned with a franchise that can't win. I've never seen the jets win anything i don't even care this argument is retarded
    I'm saying if you're basing the baseball team on the last time they won, that is what you're going to get labeled as. I understand you were a yankee fan in the Don Slaught years. Fine. But if your first question to mets fans is "when is the last time you guys won", the obvious response is...SO F**** what? We like the mets tormenting us yearly...let it be

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post
    I'm saying if you're basing the baseball team on the last time they won, that is what you're going to get labeled as. I understand you were a yankee fan in the Don Slaught years. Fine. But if your first question to mets fans is "when is the last time you guys won", the obvious response is...SO F**** what? We like the mets tormenting us yearly...let it be
    when mets fans stop posting negative stuff about the yankees i promise ill stop posting negative stuff about the mets. i obviously just do it to be an a.sshole. just like tuckers newest post about steinbrenner. why do you care tucker? does this really matter to you?

when mets fans stop posting negative stuff about the yankees i promise ill stop posting negative stuff about the mets. i obviously just do it to be an a.sshole. just like tuckers newest post about steinbrenner. why do you care tucker? does this really matter to you?
    This is a baseball board, not a Yankees board. If you want a one sided argument go on NYYfans.com or watch Al-Yankjazeera....as Terrell Owens once said "If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat. Being an "a.sshole" makes you look like a dynasty years Yankee fan. Hard to dispute that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    This is a baseball board, not a Yankees board. If you want a one sided argument go on NYYfans.com or watch Al-Yankjazeera....as Terrell Owens once said "If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat. Being an "a.sshole" makes you look like a dynasty years Yankee fan. Hard to dispute that.
    Hard to dispute that. I understand that you may not be GR, but if you ACT like these tools, you're logically going to be grouped in with them.

haha i guess i agree with you NYJets. i won't post anything negative about the mets unless it is in a yankees thread where a mets fan talk s.hit about the yankees for no reason. that doesn't go for the redsox F them and their child raping team

and i could give a s.hit about the mets like i could give a s.hit about the giants. when the mets played the redsox i was rooting like crazy for them to sweep the fagsox when the giants played the pats i was obviously going nuts when they pulled off that win

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxDan View Post
    I said it.

Don't you have to comment on every pitch in the Game Day thread?
    Zing!!

Hall Of Fame
    i obviously just do it to be an a.sshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    ok so why is tucker doing it? he might have a problem? he is serious about all the things he says

Banned
    bump

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    bump
    You can't just leave it alone? Guys like you give all Yankee fans a bad name for sh!t like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    You can't just leave it alone? Guys like you give all Yankee fans a bad name for sh!t like this.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post

lol
    u got it...#27 really makes YOU a winner-

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    yup and it makes the mets a...? LOSERRRR!!!! well you already know to associate mets and losers, there was no need for me to say. and nice job getting that steinbrenner article you made up scum bag

All Pro
    haha im in section 315 and its awful! no one cheers or shows any emotion. probably all the mets fans in this thread if they even go to the game. but i can't wait for new stadium! im sitting 5 rows up from the goal line
    Great, you'll be even easier to spot and eject.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Great, you'll be even easier to spot and eject.
    ejected for clapping and chanting J-E-T-S?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Hell, Pats fans think their smarter than every other fans because the Patriots have won a couple of championships.

But, no, I don't hate the Mets or their fans. I grew up in a split household (Pops is Met fan & Moms a Yankee fan), so we went to both Shea & Yankee Stadium all the time while I was growing up in the 1970s & 1980s.

Yet your Yankee hating threads, Tucker, sure are jokes.