Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Where is Tucker?

  1. #81
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Hell, Pats fans think their smarter than every other fans because the Patriots have won a couple of championships.



    But, no, I don't hate the Mets or their fans. I grew up in a split household (Pops is Met fan & Moms a Yankee fan), so we went to both Shea & Yankee Stadium all the time while I was growing up in the 1970s & 1980s.

    Yet your Yankee hating threads, Tucker, sure are jokes.
    i agree, just to let you guys know i root for the jets and yanks, when they aren't playing i root for giants and mets. get over yourself mets fans. yankees aren't your rivals. they are just a better team. they are NY, not Boston

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    u got it...#27 really makes YOU a winner-
    Yes and being a Mess fan makes you a loser.

  3. #83
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Yes and being a Mess fan makes you a loser.
    Aren't you a Knicks fan? I bet that makes you a loser because the Knicks actually make the Mets look competent.



    vs.




    Have fun watching the highest paid team in the NBA suck once again. Two can play this game. When's the last time they won again?
    Last edited by NYjets105; 11-05-2009 at 04:01 PM.

  4. #84
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    tucker, vt, gr and nyj105 need their own thread or board..\

    edit gottat metsjetsrebs to the list
    Last edited by gqxluvx; 11-05-2009 at 04:08 PM.

  5. #85
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    tucker, vt, gr and nyj105 need their own thread or board..
    I don't even start with these goons, but if they're gonna play the Met fan "loser" card, I can dish that right back. The acts getting old. Calling a fan a loser based on what team they root for is childish.

  6. #86
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    I don't even start with these goons, but if they're gonna play the Met fan "loser" card, I can dish that right back. The acts getting old. Calling a fan a loser based on what team they root for is childish.
    and actually engaging them in a debate about it is even more childish..its like tx trolling on the main board..they do it to illicit your exact response..and for what it's worth..you hate cheaters and liars like arod but have kobe in your avatar..

  7. #87
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    and actually engaging them in a debate about it is even more childish..its like tx trolling on the main board..they do it to illicit your exact response..and for what it's worth..you hate cheaters and liars like arod but have kobe in your avatar..
    When exactly was Kobe ever accused of doing steroids? This is all new to me.

  8. #88
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    When exactly was Kobe ever accused of doing steroids? This is all new to me.
    he is a cheater....he cheated on his wife..lied about it...whether one cheats on their wife or cheats by taking steroids they are still deceitful and dishonest...but we see what we want to see as fans..and i am by no means defending AROD because he cheated...but kobe isn't a saint...but he didn't take steroids so i dont care if he cheated on his wife...he didnt cheat the game etc...

  9. #89
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    he is a cheater....he cheated on his wife..lied about it...whether one cheats on their wife or cheats by taking steroids they are still deceitful and dishonest...but we see what we want to see as fans..and i am by no means defending AROD because he cheated...but kobe isn't a saint...but he didn't take steroids so i dont care if he cheated on his wife...he didnt cheat the game etc...
    With me, it is all about cheating the game. Character is a big thing, Kobe is in no way my favorite person in the world, he's not even my favorite Laker. What he does off the court, I can care less about. A-Rod is a cheater off the court too in that aspect. Just saying it is a big hypocritical to boo Bonds on the merits of Steroids, and let A-Rod slide. As fans, we are all hypocrites obviously. To say somebody is not justified in disliking Alex Rodriguez as an athlete is foolish.(I know that's not what you were trying to do)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us