Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Tucker?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    sorry just seeing this thread now- was at the game last night, great time & once again bet the Yankees so was hedged...the Fightin Phils will be a much tougher matchup, & I fully expect them to repeat so it's all good.
    but I havta say, the Stadium was rockin & I saw everyone there having a rollickin good time, including kids w their parents, etc...from that standpoint it's a great thing
    So you were at the game rooting for the Angels?

No wonder they lost.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    So you were at the game rooting for the Angels?

No wonder they lost.
    No, read it again...maybe abit slower this time. I BET THE YANKEES, so was fine with the outcome! Congrats, your team's owners bought themselves a helluva team. The revenue generated by the ALCS & WS is good for NYC, so for that reason I welcome it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, your team's owners bought themselves a helluva team. .
    typical mets fan response

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    typical mets fan response
    It's not true?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, read it again...maybe abit slower this time. I BET THE YANKEES, so was fine with the outcome! Congrats, your team's owners bought themselves a helluva team. The revenue generated by the ALCS & WS is good for NYC, so for that reason I welcome it.
    You went to the game because you BET on the Yankees?

Were the tickets free? I hope so because it's idiotic to spend money on tickets, just because you spent money betting on a team.

And, yep, the Steinbrenners did buy a helluva team. Too bad the Wilpons, with their 2nd highest payroll in MLB, suck at that.

But look on the brightside, the Wilpons actually profitted $45 million off of Madoff.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Were the tickets free? I hope so because it's idiotic to spend money on tickets, just because you spent money betting on a team.

And, yep, the Steinbrenners did buy a helluva team. Too bad the Wilpons, with their 2nd highest payroll in MLB, suck at that.

But look on the brightside, the Wilpons actually profitted $45 million off of Madoff.
    I was offered a ticket, & had a great time...I wasn't hating at all- the stadium was rockin, & people were having a blast...i'm not some dark soul who cant see the joy in a night like that. That said, I was quietly rooting for the Angels but bet on the Yankees...not too complicated

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

by the way, cute kid!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    by the way, cute kid!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was offered a ticket, & had a great time...I wasn't hating at all- the stadium was rockin, & people were having a blast...i'm not some dark soul who cant see the joy in a night like that. That said, I was quietly rooting for the Angels but bet on the Yankees...not too complicated
    Betting on sports definately conflicts the soul.

by the way, cute kid!
    Thanks!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you'll ever see a Met fan defend Wilpon we all know they suck. Not out fault.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post

LOL

(that was kinda wierd, wasn't it?)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the hatred of the Mets..I don't consider the Mets a rival..I could care less if the Mets win 40 games or 110...The Red Sox yes I hate them more than any team in sports

Tucker I know you are a Yankee hater but hang in there,you guys got rocked by injuries this yr,hopefully for you Santana and Reyes come back healthy,start rebuilding the farm system and wait for some of the old guys,Castillo,Delgado's contracts to expire.I think Francour was a good pick up
    If healthy there is still potential for that staff Santana,Maine,Pelfrey that's a pretty nice top 3

Come on fellow Yanks fans we all owe the Mets for the 86 world series prolonging the Red Sux misery for another 18 years

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morite View Post
    LOL

?? It was weird that I said he had a cute kid? Are u as big a confirmed d*uche as the shanty Irish Tyler D? I have a 15 month old daughter with another on the way...nothing weird about it, so KYS pls...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    your an idiot. you guys have by FAR the highest pay roll in the NL, 2nd highest in baseball and you guys missed the playoffs for the 2nd straight year? what a joke
    You can't be serious, so I'm going to assume you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen View Post
    Exactly! As a Met fan I'm trying my best to root for the Yankees in this thing, but 99% of their fans make it almost impossible.
    Exactly. Mets fans come in here and try to wish you yankee fans luck against our hated rivals and we get raked over the coles AGAIN. WTH is that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post

Exactly. Mets fans come in here and try to wish you yankee fans luck against our hated rivals and we get raked over the coles AGAIN. WTH is that?
    I appreciate the kind words from some of you Mets fans. Don't listen to these few clowns.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ0815 View Post

You have to understand something. This will be the first WS that some of these "Baseball Experts" will actually get to see. They are not in the 5th grade anymore like in 2000, they can stay up past 8:30.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    I don't get the hatred of the Mets..I don't consider the Mets a rival..I could care less if the Mets win 40 games or 110...The Red Sox yes I hate them more than any team in sports

Tucker I know you are a Yankee hater but hang in there,you guys got rocked by injuries this yr,hopefully for you Santana and Reyes come back healthy,start rebuilding the farm system and wait for some of the old guys,Castillo,Delgado's contracts to expire.I think Francour was a good pick up
    If healthy there is still potential for that staff Santana,Maine,Pelfrey that's a pretty nice top 3

Come on fellow Yanks fans we all owe the Mets for the 86 world series prolonging the Red Sux misery for another 18 years
    haha good luck with that.. mets organization sucks. you think Francours good? have you seen him play?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha good luck with that.. mets organization sucks. you think Francours good? have you seen him play?
    See, you'll find that most mets fans are aggravated with the way our team is run, and don't particularly care for Francoeur. That's no reason to go around slamming any mets fan you see. We already know this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morite View Post
    LOL

What was weird about it? If the picture was of his 15 year old daughter that would have been creepy. There's nothing strange about someone commenting on a picture of a baby?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's no Melky!!! GFTO