Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Phillies fan arrested for offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets

Desperate Phillies fan arrested for offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...series_ti.html

'Desperate' Phillies fan arrested for offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets

BY CARRIE MELAGO
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

She wanted to get World Series tickets in the worst way.

A "desperate" Philadelphia Phillies fan was arrested for offering to exchange sex for tickets to see her beloved team play the Yankees, investigators said.

Susan Finkelstein, 43, allegedly posted a pleading ad on Craigslist saying she needed two tickets to baseball's biggest game.

"DESPERATE BLONDE NEEDS WS TIX!" the ad was headlined, according to WPVI TV.

"Diehard Phillies fan -- gorgeous tall buxom blonde -- in desperate need of two World Series Tickets," she allegedly wrote.

Describing the price as "negotiable," she ended the ad flirtatiously: "I'm the creative type! Maybe we can help each other!"

Investigators stumbled on the ad, and an undercover officer set up a meeting, during which Finkelstein offered to perform sex acts for seats to the game.

"She was willing to do anything, she said," Bucks County public safety director Fred Harran told KYW Newsradio. "And she told the officers that she would engage in sexual activity with two individuals for two tickets."

Finkelstein is charged with prostitution and related offenses.

i'm gonna need to see some body shots before i make a call on this one.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I think the resources expended in this "sting" could have been better allocated to more pressing matters.

It doesnt exactly sound like she was a "Pro"......

I could see iffin she posted an ad every week looking for various items in exchange for...whatever.

Mind boggling.

So what if she wants to f**k two guys for World Series tickets. That's her prerogative. No way I view her the same as a street corner prostitute or call girl. She's more of a creative entrepreneur. There are probably tons more serious crimes in Philly/Bucks County on which those two cops should concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    LOL

Great scene, great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I think the resources expended in this "sting" could have been better allocated to more pressing matters.

It doesnt exactly sound like she was a "Pro"......

I could see iffin she posted an ad every week looking for various items in exchange for...whatever.

Mind boggling.
    yeah, seriouslah.

"Investigators stumbled on the ad, and an undercover officer set up a meeting, during which Finkelstein offered to perform sex acts for seats to the game."

so they were admittedly investigating potential felonies on Craigslist and they chose to pursue THIS ONE?

lol, i guess this one was really obvious, unlike the countless "Call me, we'll **** if you pay me" ads that are posted on CL every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i'm gonna need to see some body shots before i make a call on this one.
    she's 43...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    So what if she wants to f**k two guys for World Series tickets. That's her prerogative. No way I view her the same as a street corner prostitute or call girl. She's more of a creative entrepreneur. There are probably tons more serious crimes in Philly/Bucks County on which those two cops should concentrate.
    Philly is a warzone, cops getting killed left and right.

Reminds me a lot of NY during the bad crack years when there was like 2000 homicides before Guiliani said enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    yeah, seriouslah.

"Investigators stumbled on the ad, and an undercover officer set up a meeting, during which Finkelstein offered to perform sex acts for seats to the game."

so they were admittedly investigating potential felonies on Craigslist and they chose to pursue THIS ONE?

lol, i guess this one was really obvious, unlike the countless "Call me, we'll **** if you pay me" ads that are posted on CL every day...

Lol...listen I understand that there are vice units in every PD and that they concentrate on stuff most civilians would deem..a waste, but it does need to be adressed. But if you are going to collar chicks like this while there are actual call girls brazenly operating, then there is a serious lack of common sense in the ranks of whatever PD pursued this.

And.....they thought publicizing this was a good idea?

All League
    What a waste of poilce resources. What's even worse is that they probably couldn't wait to tell every news outlet within 5 minutes of the arrest.

All Pro
    I guess she really wanted to take one for the team...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    What a waste of poilce resources. What's even worse is that they probably couldn't wait to tell every news outlet within 5 minutes of the arrest.
    Was arrested last night, story broke today.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I guess she really wanted to take one for the team...
    maybe she would do the whole team . i am sorry but some people are just nuts.

All Pro
    I just don't see as prostitution.Its a favor for a favor. Chicks do it everyday..

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    I just don't see as prostitution.Its a favor for a favor. Chicks do it everyday..
    the difference is they dont put it out there on craigslist probably.

Sounds like an expensive date to me.....you get laid, but you're down $300 minimum.

Outlawing prostitution is one of the strangest things I can think of. Has anyone seen my pen, I need to sign this alimony check.

All League

Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    Thanks for posting the vid. This is just a colossal waste of time and tax dollars. Those two investigators should be fired. Or, better yet, sued to recover the municipal funds they squandered.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    good for her. I'm glad she got tix.

This guy's wife is awesome.