Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEAM OF THE DECADE...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    All I know is the Yankees have won the most games this decade. Either way these lists are so moronic. Who cares what an unofficial list says? All I care about is winning a lot of games and then a championship in the present year.
    exactly, Yankees dominate in every single category except world series wins. if they win this year there can't even be an argument. i guess you genious' could still argue about this decade taking place last decade? yankees won in year 2000, not 1999.

All League
    the red sox can be team of the decade for all i care, as long as we win the 2009 world series. i live for the present. i forgot 2000 already.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen View Post
    Another immature monkey Yankee fan retard.
    Why would I be jealous of a baseball team, you idiot?
    I'm trying to root for the Yanks right now, and I still can't get a Yankee fan to shut his arrogant clueless mouth?

Amazing!

All Pro
    I just want the Yankees to be the Team of 2009.

Anything else is drivel.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    I just want the Yankees to be the Team of 2009.

Anything else is drivel.
    for the record I totally agree I just thought this was an interesting article to share

bonus was finding out there are people from the finest school systems in NY that do not know when a decade starts and ends...freakin awesome and a little sad I guess

stupidity is always funny though

most successful/dominate sports franchise of all time = without question New York Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen View Post
    Another immature monkey Yankee fan retard. Why would I be jealous of a baseball team, you idiot? I'm trying to root for the Yanks right now, and I still can't get a Yankee fan to shut his arrogant clueless mouth? Amazing!
    haha im retarded monkey? you don't even know when the decade starts. the best school in NY can't even teach you how long a decade is? not even worth arguing with a fat old man who is making minimum wage