Thread: Fins fan here

Fins fan here

Just coming by to talk about this weeks game; respectfully. I am a Mod at Phinzmania and just thought I would come over to discuss Sunday's match up.

Thanks for allowing me to participate,

Padre

Quote Originally Posted by Father Guido Sarducci View Post
    Just coming by to talk about this weeks game; respectfully. I am a Mod at Phinzmania and just thought I would come over to discuss Sunday's match up.

Thanks for allowing me to participate,

Padre
    If your really Father Sarducci than how much money do you owe God each time you masturbate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boru View Post
    If your really Father Sarducci than how much money do you owe God each time you masturbate?
    Vita est Lavorum

You earn 14.50 a day - Masturbation is 25 -35 cents and if you don't have enough to get into heaven you don't go to hell, you have to come back as a Jets fan (same as hell) LOL

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Welcome aboard. I'll be upfront and tell you that I hate your team more than any other sports franchise tenfold. I liked them better in the late 60's when they were a laughing stock, or a couple of years ago for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Welcome aboard. I'll be upfront and tell you that I hate your team more than any other sports franchise tenfold. I liked them better in the late 60's when they were a laughing stock, or a couple of years ago for that matter!
    No problem - I understand. I was even born in Jersey and I still hate the Jets - but in the end, we are all football fans. Nice to meet you.

BTW, is that Sanchez's new ride in your signature?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    No problem - I understand. I was even born in Jersey and I still hate the Jets - but in the end, we are all football fans. Nice to meet you.

BTW, is that Sanchez's new ride in your signature?
    It should be.

I emailed Aramark, the vendor at Oakland Alameda and asked what brand of hot dogs they sold but they haven't responded.

Born in Jersey? See, I don't get that. How can you be born in Jersey and be a Fins fan?

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Born in Jersey? See, I don't get that. How can you be born in Jersey and be a Fins fan?
    Became a Dolphins fan at a young age - during the 72 season

Hall Of Fame
    Became a Dolphins fan at a young age - during the 72 season
    Jumped on the bandwagon of a perfect team huh? Leave. GFY!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Jumped on the bandwagon of a perfect team huh? Leave. GFY!
    Thanks for the welcome ---yeah I guess an 8 year old boy like what he saw in a perfect team - hard to fault a child for that. I have never abandoned my team and I can spell the name without having to be reminded weekly

Why aren't you a Pats fan?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

SNL Character, how many Fish games have you seen at, Joe Robbie, ProPlayer, Dolphins Stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    SNL Character, how many Fish games have you seen at, Joe Robbie, ProPlayer, Dolphins Stadium?
    Probably around 20. I will be at the Bucs/Dolphins Game on Nov 15. Living in the Central part of the country it's harder to make many games but I try to go at least once a year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Probably around 20. I will be at the Bucs/Dolphins Game on Nov 15. Living in the Central part of the country it's harder to make many games but I try to go at least once a year.
    I've been to about a dozen or so. Stopped going due to the humidity. Dunno how they play baseball there.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    I've been to about a dozen or so. Stopped going due to the humidity. Dunno how they play baseball there.
    Here was my seat a couple years ago - visitor dug out 5 yard off the end zone, field level.

Here was my seat a couple years ago - visitor dug out 5 yard off the end zone, field level.

I am another Mod over at Phinzmania... Just stopping bye...

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary Moderator View Post
    I am another Mod over at Phinzmania... Just stopping bye...
    Welcome IM

Now GFY LMFAO

A regular New York Welcome LOL

Welcome IM

Now GFY LMFAO

A regular New York Welcome LOL

Well I think its blatantly obvious Jets fans like the Phins as much as Phins fans like the Jets....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Congrats on the W, Fish heads.

... welcome ...

... one of the very few times i ever will root for the dirty fins ... kick some jaguar *$$ !!! ...

l_j_r