Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: John Kruk going NUTS over A-Rod's HR review call

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

John Kruk going NUTS over A-Rod's HR review call

Hilarious! He's so pissed. He doesn't even try and hide his biased. B*tching about the camera shouldn't even be there.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 11-01-2009 at 01:14 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's fine, I'd rather he just complain and get it over with rather then try and pretend he's not biased.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Hilarious! He's so pissed. He doesn't even try and hide his biased. B*tching about the camera shouldn't even be there.
    HUGE Met fan here.

His argument is correct. The f-ing camera should not have been there. But if it wasn't it would have been an HR in the first place, bi-ch.

For a man with one testicle he really needs to grow a pair and clean his vag1na with more regularity.

BTW, why the f=ck does ESPN think it's necessary to ruin our sporting experience with ex-jock who lack any formal education. John Kruk is an idiot....has been an idiot his whole life.

No sense in trying to pass him off as a journalist.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by psalty14 View Post
    HUGE Met fan here.

His argument is correct. The f-ing camera should not have been there. But if it wasn't it would have been an HR in the first place, bi-ch.

For a man with one testicle he really needs to grow a pair and clean his vag1na with more regularity.

BTW, why the f=ck does ESPN think it's necessary to ruin our sporting experience with ex-jock who lack any formal education. John Kruk is an idiot....has been an idiot his whole life.

No sense in trying to pass him off as a journalist.
    I agree that the camera shouldn't be there, but the d*ck head doesn't even mention that it looked like it would of been out if the camera wasn't there.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, when I say he's an idiot...what I really mean is "C. U. Next Tuesday".

That would apply for any Phillies fan (and Braves fan, too.)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "National League" trash

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you mean nut....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what though.... you gotta love his passion. Even if your a Yankee fan and you guys know I am!

he was a solid player for the Phillies, worked in their front office.

I think that some passion is a welcome trend.

Camera shouldn't be there but AROD will be a trivia question ....

Who hit the first home run in WS play that was ruled on by the umps????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still enjoying my Yankees win 'Good Feeling' ............. and 'F' Kruk, I missed his outburst

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate that fat slob. but i love him and tuckers predictions not to make the playoffs, haha idiots

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kruk is such a joke.I've been on the anti John Kruk bandwagon all year.why can't he be honest and admit that the umps got it right,it clearly hit the camera lens

ESPN the joke that it is has been playing it up as a "controversial" call,um to everyone else but Kruk it was clearly a homerun

ESPN just becomes more of a joke by the day

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't see it, but it is a bit odd that, even as a fan, he couldn't admit that in the end the right call was made. Oh well.

On another note, I went to game 2 and watched some highlights after the game and saw the ESPN crew talk about the two missed calls. On the first one, they show how the ball bounced before Howard "caught" it and then he threw to 2nd base. Then they say, "so the right call was made there" or something to that effect. Very odd.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who is dumber, Kruk or Yankee fans who watch baseball tonight and keep crying about their bias...It's no secret ESPN plays into the Yankee hate market for ratings, they've been doing this for a while now and don't even try to hide it...How some still don't get it and tune in every night i will never understand...You guys continue rewarding them with what they want, ratings...

Even if i didn't have MLB network, YES and SNY i still would never tune into ESPN...IMO ESPN is the most worthless sports network on cable TV...
    Last edited by nyctomjetsfan; 11-01-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Kruk is fat, ugly and stupid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Bobby V on the set. After everything Kruk says Bobby has some small retort which I crack up with.

As of tonight Kruk goes, the Twins, Angels and Phillies are all not playing good against the Yankees. Bobby is like hmm the Yankees are the constant, they aren't that good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't know what the big deal was. It was obviously a home run. Joe Buck was annoying in the broadcast calling it a "judgment call" by the umpires.

No, it wasn't. It was a clear homer.

The camera was ABOVE the fence and the ball hit the camera. Homer. Case closed.

It's like the seats above the Baggy in the Metrodome. When a player hit's the seats, no one says it's a "judgment call." It's a homer because it's ABOVE the Baggy. Same here.