Thread: Yankees have won 25 rings...

Yankees have won 25 rings...

... and 1 pocket watch.

Little fun fact. They didn't start handing out rings until 1927, and of course the Yankees won their first world series in 1923.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...0&sportCat=mlb

Not as much fun as you thought I guess...

Why dont u put Phil Hughes back in your avatar?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I came on to say the same thing, please put Hughes back in your avatar...I was a hockey goalie....

Yo, TD, the 'Hughes' avatar .............. c'mon buddy.........Karma ........

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Not as much fun as you thought I guess...

Why dont u put Phil Hughes back in your avatar?
    yankees are a good enough team to win number 27 with out him pitching like his old self. sucks for you doesn't it?

Guys Relax... we won 2 games of the Twins Series and 2 games of the Angels series with Kate Hudson as my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    ... and 1 pocket watch.

Little fun fact. They didn't start handing out rings until 1927, and of course the Yankees won their first world series in 1923.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...0&sportCat=mlb
    Yes, that's right. There is one of those on display in the museum in the new stadium. Very cool.

Veteran
    I hope the Yankees win the next 10 straight World Series. Seriously, what do I care? My team is never going to win one in that time. Here's to 35.