Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiber One

Fiber One

So I had breakfast with my parents today and the only thing I would eat was cereal. The only cereal they had was this stuff called Fiber One.

Approximately 4 minutes and 37 seconds later, it felt like my stomach had exploded out through my ass. I ran to the bathroom and shotgun sprayed the toilet. It could not have been possible to doot that much in one sitting.

****WARNING**** For your own sake, do not attempt to eat even a bite of this cereal. You will regret for the rest of the day.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3338360]So I had breakfast with my parents today and the only thing I would eat was cereal. The only cereal they had was this stuff called Fiber One.

Approximately 4 minutes and 37 seconds later, it felt like my stomach had exploded out through my ass. I ran to the bathroom and shotgun sprayed the toilet. It could not have been possible to doot that much in one sitting.

****WARNING**** For your own sake, do not attempt to eat even a bite of this cereal. You will regret for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO, Memories.

TRUST ME..... I had the same thing happen BUT I was in a public restroom after fiber one. Not fun.

Not sure why, but it won't/shouldn't happen again. It's just a "first time" reaction.

I eat it occasionally as a "Cleanser" for lack of better words!!!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3338369]LMFAO, Memories.

TRUST ME..... I had the same thing happen BUT I was in a public restroom after fiber one. Not fun.

Not sure why, but it won't/shouldn't happen again. It's just a "first time" reaction.

I eat it occasionally as a "Cleanser" for lack of better words!!![/QUOTE]

My friend, I feel bad for you because it was a public bathroom.

Cleanser is not the word, I think there are traces of my intestines in the toilet now. They should use this as a torture device.

God speed.

Veteran
    I'm gonna run out and get that stuff right now! I had knee surgery Tuesday and with all the pain meds I'm on I've been able to squeeze out like two doots. I've taken the perscribed "softeners" to no avail.
    to the store!

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3340718]I'm gonna run out and get that stuff right now! I had knee surgery Tuesday and with all the pain meds I'm on I've been able to squeeze out like two doots. I've taken the perscribed "softeners" to no avail.
    to the store![/QUOTE]

If you watched the Jet game, that made me crap pretty bad too

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3340730]If you watched the Jet game, that made me crap pretty bad too[/QUOTE]

Nah, the game just bound me up, let the fiber one experience begin! My nephew just went to the store for me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3340827]Nah, the game just bound me up, let the fiber one experience begin! My nephew just went to the store for me.[/QUOTE]

*STATUS?*

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    I eat that every day. No joke.
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 11-02-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Too graphic

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3338360]

****WARNING**** For your own sake, do not attempt to eat even a bite of this cereal. [B]You will regret[/B] for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? Now that you mentioned this, all the old gout-riddled guys are at their grocers shelves, firing boxes in their carts reminiscent of a Russian toilet-paper shortage.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=baldnuts1;3341719]I eat that every day. No joke.

[/QUOTE]

and you've got baldnuts....my God man!! the humanity!!!
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 11-02-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Too graphic

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3340718]I'm gonna run out and get that stuff right now! I had knee surgery Tuesday and with all the pain meds I'm on I've been able to squeeze out like two doots. I've taken the perscribed "softeners" to no avail.
    to the store![/QUOTE]It's amazing that so many MD's don't get this. Any opioid narcotic will cause constipation. Anyone who needs repeated doses MUST go on a stimulant laxitive as well. A bulk laxative such as fiber isn't good enough for this. Keep taking the stool softener, but go out and get yourself some senna extract(generic Senokot). Take 2 tabs twice daily while you're on the narcs.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3341746]It's amazing that so many MD's don't get this. Any opioid narcotic will cause constipation. Anyone who needs repeated doses MUST go on a stimulant laxitive as well. A bulk laxative such as fiber isn't good enough for this. Keep taking the stool softener, but go out and get yourself some senna extract(generic Senokot). Take 2 tabs twice daily while you're on the narcs.[/QUOTE]

Why does one build an immunity to it (fiber one's effects)?

Read my POST, I had the same experience as Dimitri but now I can eat it and have NO symptoms of "looseness"??

Send me a bill?:D

All League
    The outburst of laughter I just had from this thread was too funny.

Milk through the nose status, in a 'puter lab to boot. :O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3414/3343694818_5985c5ce1a.jpg[/IMG]

this'll fix 'er right up

[QUOTE=jetswin;3342069][IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3414/3343694818_5985c5ce1a.jpg[/IMG]

this'll fix 'er right up[/QUOTE]

OOOooo right. That will do it too

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3342069][IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3414/3343694818_5985c5ce1a.jpg[/IMG]

this'll fix 'er right up[/QUOTE]

That's torture.....I can't get White castle in NC.

Can you ship those down here????

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3342224]That's torture.....I can't get White castle in NC.

Can you ship those down here????[/QUOTE]

Sam's club has frozen ones. It's an ok sub for us southerners.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Be a real man and chug one of these! Make sure you're minutes from a sh!tter though!

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/2798763359_d074499521.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3342276]Sam's club has frozen ones. It's an ok sub for us southerners.[/QUOTE]

Agreed....... I was just being funny.

I get the frozen ones on occasion from Harris Tetter and they are OK.

They tasted better when i was in college and i was drunk.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3342282]Agreed....... I was just being funny.

I get the frozen ones on occasion from Harris Tetter and they are OK.

They tasted better when i was in college and i was drunk.[/QUOTE]

Don't you have Krystal burgers in Charlotte?