Thread: would rex ryan have led the jets to victory if..

Banned

would rex ryan have led the jets to victory if..

they would have played a second game three minutes after the monday night debacle?..

Hall Of Fame
    What?

This is going to be a looooong bye week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    What?
    that's what your main man rr said earlier this week.."i wanted to play them again three minutes after the first game ended"..someone should remind him he doesn't have reed or lewis on his roster this year..

you're right he's got better players. these jets match up against anyone except at qb. no offense to sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by gdfodder View Post
    that's what your main man rr said earlier this week.."i wanted to play them again three minutes after the first game ended"..someone should remind him he doesn't have reed or lewis on his roster this year..

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Why would someone remind him of that, the Jets is defense is MUCH better than Baltimore's by just about any measure you could use.

And why is it his "main man rr", if you're a Jet fan he's the coach of your favorite team as well

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    you're right he's got better players. these jets match up against anyone except at qb. no offense to sanchez.
    Ah, missed this and you are correct

Hall Of Fame
    OK, but either way, the Jets' D stopped the Dolphins O this past week. The gameplan was fantastic.

they would have played a second game three minutes after the monday night debacle?..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    awwww..did i touch a nerve?..big gun, small brains?..i think rr's mouth is running so fast that some of you jet fans are having a hard time keeping up..

awwww..did i touch a nerve?..big gun, small brains?..i think rr's mouth is running so fast that some of you jet fans are having a hard time keeping up..
    Oh how clever of you.

Thanks for the totally useless post, again.
    Its clear that your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    This is going to be a looooong bye week.
    DEF.