Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The official "I HATE JASON TAYLOR" thread!!

Practice Squad

The official "I HATE JASON TAYLOR" thread!!

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast[/url]

"The problem I have is with the Jets fans," Taylor said. "It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times.

"It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet.

"You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and Im sure at heart they're good people. Most of them are good people. [B]The Giants fans are a different type of people. Just put it that way. There's a little more class on the Giants' side, and some Jets fans take the 'c-l' out of class." [/B]

What a phukin A-HOLE!!!!! :steamin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Yale1087;3345001][url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast[/url]

"The problem I have is with the Jets fans," Taylor said. "It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times.

"It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet.

"You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and Im sure at heart they're good people. Most of them are good people. [B]The Giants fans are a different type of people. Just put it that way. There's a little more class on the Giants' side, and some Jets fans take the 'c-l' out of class." [/B]

What a phukin A-HOLE!!!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

He should ask that coach in SD who got hit with an ice ball how much class Giant fans have. Or perhaps that poor little girl who was hit by drunk Giant fan after having 15 beers at the stadium how class they are.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If the Giants were in our division and he played them twice a year for 10 years he wouldn't be talking about class..He's played the Giants what? twice in his career? Division teams dont like each other Jason, welcome to the NFL.

yeah I guess class would be leaving an origination you've been with your whole career to try and win, then realizing you leave, they make the playoffs, and you come whining back because no one else would take you, Fu*k off Taylor you fag, guy could never and will never win.

He must have been laughing on his way to the end zone last week.

[QUOTE=crasherino;3345008]He should ask that coach in SD who got hit with an ice ball how much class Giant fans have. Or perhaps that poor little girl who was hit by drunk Giant fan after having 15 beers at the stadium how class they are.[/QUOTE]

Right cuz no Jets fan leaves there drunk. :rolleyes:

Guys I gotta Jason Taylor story

Some years ago a few weeks after the Monday Night Miracle

At my job years ago in retail I was able to wear a hat since I worked in loss prevention,so of course I was wearing a Jet hat,now the store I worked at is near Weston Fl where a lot of Dolphins live

So I hear Jason Taylor is in the store so I find where he is in the store and I start walking to him,he is kneeling down looking at a product and here I come down the isle so he looks up at me and with a big Shi...eating grin I look at him and point to and adjust my Jet cap...I could see he got visably pissed and he proceded to leave the store

Shows what kind of a baby Taylor is..however he was in there years later with his wife who is pretty hot nice smokin body..Zach Thomas' sister if you can believe that

[QUOTE=FF2;3345063]He must have been laughing on his way to the end zone last week.[/QUOTE]

what the hell is this?? :confused:

this isn't like you. i don't like what TX's return has done to your posting here in '09 :nono:

[QUOTE=FF2;3345063]He must have been laughing on his way to the end zone last week.[/QUOTE]

YOU Sir, have now taken the C L out of Class!:)
    Last edited by STL Jet fan; 11-04-2009 at 06:42 PM.

giaints fans are all old fogeys like andy rooney. they're all taking senior prozac. that's why they're so subdued.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3345077]what the hell is this?? :confused:

this isn't like you. i don't like what TX's return has done to your posting here in '09 :nono:[/QUOTE]

I'm just sayin'.

Obviously Taylor gets a kick out of tweakin' Jets fans.

I know I was....

Practice Squad
    Jason Taylor is a washed-up barely-ever-was. The guy has always been awful against the run and D'Brick has consistently humbled him even when he was a rookie. It made me sick to see him stroll around Greene on Sunday, not even close to making a play, and then the ball falls into his lap as he stands around and watches men work and rides a convoy into the endzone.

No team has fans who are all classy or all not classy. He is an idiot, and while Jets fans have a hope of someday being fans of a championship team, Jason Taylor will absolutely never be part of a championship team, unless he is basically a fan - a guy who never plays.

[QUOTE=DBarrett=all<3;3345143]Jason Taylor is a washed-up barely-ever-was. The guy has always been awful against the run and D'Brick has consistently humbled him even when he was a rookie. It made me sick to see him stroll around Greene on Sunday, not even close to making a play, and then the ball falls into his lap as he stands around and watches men work and rides a convoy into the endzone.

No team has fans who are all classy or all not classy. He is an idiot, and while Jets fans have a hope of someday being fans of a championship team, Jason Taylor will absolutely never be part of a championship team, unless he is basically a fan - a guy who never plays.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Jets FANS may be FANS of a Championship team SOMEDAY.

All this loser Taylor has is a gazilion dollars, six Pro Bowls, and a NFL Defensive Player of the Year trophy. What a loser!

[QUOTE=FF2;3345151]Yeah. Jets FANS may be FANS of a Championship team SOMEDAY.

All this loser Taylor has is a gazilion dollars, six Pro Bowls, and a NFL Defensive Player of the Year trophy. What a loser![/QUOTE]

Awful lot of "Pats fans" :rolleyes: eagerly jumping to the defense of a Fin. Seems a bit ironic to me. Better be careful or your boyfriend might smell Taylor's dick on your breath. :yes:

All this loser Taylor has is a gazilion dollars, six Pro Bowls, and a NFL Defensive Player of the Year trophy. What a loser![/QUOTE]

Plus who could forget his star turn dancing up a storm! Jazz hands!!! :P

A player that actually feels the need to bash the same fans year after year after year is going to look like a petty loser. Never will forget him crying on the ground like a little b*tch during the Monday Night Miracle.

Practice Squad

Larry Johnson has all that too. He is a loser. Jason Taylor is a loser. The goal in life is not to get a gazillion dollars. The goal in football is not to be DPoTY or go to the Pro Bowl. He is a failure.

see what i mean??

:shakehead

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=NYjets105;3345170]A player that actually feels the need to bash the same fans year after year after year is going to look like a petty loser. Never will forget him crying on the ground like a little b*tch during the Monday Night Miracle.[/QUOTE]

I love it

He would have had to actually make an impact at some point for the Giants fans to even acknowledge him while he played on the Skins. I have no problem admitting he WAS a great player, but he is a pathetic piece of sh*t and is a media whore looking for a smooth transition into dance.

He reminds me of a douchier Tiki Barber (if thats possible).

**** HIM and **** the Dolphins