Thread: Ortiz vs Griffin 2

Banned

Ortiz vs Griffin 2

Who do you guys like in this fight? Im taking griffin by unanimous decision. Im also taking Anthony johnson by knockout in the first.

This was a great show. Top to bottom the fights were very good.

I like Tito Ortiz, but could you please stop complaining. I hated Forrest Griffin for running out of the cage after his loss to Silva, but in a way it's better than what Tito did tonight.

Does anyone else think that MMA will use a different scoring system eventually. I don't get how one judge can score a fight 30-27 for one fighter, and a second judge score it 29-28 for the other? This time the right person won, and sent the crowd home happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by msujetfan 89 View Post
    This was a great show. Top to bottom the fights were very good.

I like Tito Ortiz, but could you please stop complaining. I hated Forrest Griffin for running out of the cage after his loss to Silva, but in a way it's better than what Tito did tonight.

Does anyone else think that MMA will use a different scoring system eventually. I don't get how one judge can score a fight 30-27 for one fighter, and a second judge score it 29-28 for the other? This time the right person won, and sent the crowd home happy though.
    I thought it was a terrible card. Anything that headlines Tito is a major bust. His speech afterwards was horrendous. I was embarrassed for him. Lil Nog looked great, Kos looked pretty good but needs another fight to get a title shot. I thought the free fights on the undercards were better than the PPV.
    UFC needs to step up their game a little bit, they've been falling off a bit.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I thought it was a terrible card. Anything that headlines Tito is a major bust. His speech afterwards was horrendous. I was embarrassed for him. Lil Nog looked great, Kos looked pretty good but needs another fight to get a title shot. I thought the free fights on the undercards were better than the PPV.
    Injuries and the Rampage mess are definitely hurting the UFC right now.

This was supposed to be Brock vs Carwins night and instead we get basically a repeat of a fight that happened 3 years ago to guys who wont ever be the LHW champion again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    What did he say?