Thread: Former Jet Signs With New Arena League

Former Jet Signs With New Arena League

Shock make splash, sign four players

SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Shock announced today that WR Huey Whittaker, OL Branden Hall, DB Alex Teems and WR Markee White will join the 2010 roster, pending league approval.

Whittaker spent the 2008 season as a member of the potent Utah Blaze offense with the biggest season of his three-year career. Whittaker recorded 126 receptions for 1,541 receiving yards with 32 touchdowns in 2008. Whittaker also added eight rushing touchdowns and was recognized as a member of the 2008 All-AFL first-team.

In addition to his experience in the AFL, Whittaker has experience in the NFL with the New York Jets (2009), the Jacksonville Jaguars (2005), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2004) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (2004).

"When you combine a player with Huey Whittaker's physical abilities and his football intelligence you have a playmaker," Head Coach Rob Keefe explained. "At 6-5 220 pounds, he is a physical specimen that knows how to get in the endzone, knows to do everything a Coach asks him to do and he's hungry. You can't get any better than that."

Hall,6-4 330, spent the 2008 season with Los Angeles where he started in 16 straight regular season games and two playoff games for the Avengers. Hall was one of only three players who started in all of the Avengers games in 2008.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mods, how many times is this annoying piece of sh1t going to get warned about threads like this?

No one gives a flying fu*k, nitwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Mods, how many times is this annoying piece of sh1t going to get warned about threads like this?

No one gives a flying fu*k, nitwit.
    why do you always pop up when i make a thread

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    why do you always pop up when i make a thread
    Because I'm stalking you. Kind of like how you stalk reality television "stars" and former Jets who don't make it out of training camp.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    Shock make splash, sign four players

SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Shock announced today that WR Huey Whittaker, OL Branden Hall, DB Alex Teems and WR Markee White will join the 2010 roster, pending league approval.

Whittaker spent the 2008 season as a member of the potent Utah Blaze offense with the biggest season of his three-year career. Whittaker recorded 126 receptions for 1,541 receiving yards with 32 touchdowns in 2008. Whittaker also added eight rushing touchdowns and was recognized as a member of the 2008 All-AFL first-team.

In addition to his experience in the AFL, Whittaker has experience in the NFL with the New York Jets (2009), the Jacksonville Jaguars (2005), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2004) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (2004).

"When you combine a player with Huey Whittaker's physical abilities and his football intelligence you have a playmaker," Head Coach Rob Keefe explained. "At 6-5 220 pounds, he is a physical specimen that knows how to get in the endzone, knows to do everything a Coach asks him to do and he's hungry. You can't get any better than that."

Hall,6-4 330, spent the 2008 season with Los Angeles where he started in 16 straight regular season games and two playoff games for the Avengers. Hall was one of only three players who started in all of the Avengers games in 2008.
    I've warned you before about where you should post this stuff and trying to rationalize it with a VERY obscure "former player" really pushes the envelope and steps on my last nerve.

Enjoy your time off.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I've warned you before about where you should post this stuff and trying to rationalize it with a VERY obscure "former player" really pushes the envelope and steps on my last nerve.

Enjoy your time off.
    AAAHH C'mon - he rules!

Bring back jetsrule128