Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gholston voted NFL's Cleanest Player

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=oh well okay;3346116]from theBrushback.com :P

Vernon Gholston Voted NFL's Cleanest Player

NEW YORK--Vernon Gholston is the cleanest player in the NFL...

“Gholston is definitely the cleanest player in the NFL,” said Colts running back Joseph Addai. “I don’t know, for some reason he just refuses to tackle me. He’s so polite! Most defenders are like ‘Grrr! I’m gonna kill you, *****!’ but [B]Vernon just halfheartedly waves his arms [/B]and lets me go by.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/163079104_098793cc81.jpg[/IMG]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why Coach Rex keeps Chalston around. The man doesn't want to do anything. The coach saids his is a good run stopper. Maybe the team is saving him for the payoffs. Chalston is a good pass rusher as well as a run stopper. He may be the best player on the defense, and the Coach knows it.

Harry

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    one question though, when did big mouth, nothing accomplished, Joseph Addai actually play an NFL game against VG?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3348406]one question though, when did big mouth, nothing accomplished, Joseph Addai actually play an NFL game against VG?[/QUOTE]

The "article" is a freakin' JOKE.....y'know....as it NOT true?

What a maroon![IMG]http://thecontaminated.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bugs-bunny.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gholston was solid yesterday. Not once did I see him standing around the pile with a confused look on his face after not contributing on the tackle.

Seriously though. Even though my eyes tells me he sucks on a whole other level, it is strange that our defense was elite when he played alot and close to abysmal when he didn't. Again I don't think he's good. It's just strange. Personally I think it's because we can only stop passing teams, and are clueless against running teams. But still. Maybe pushing linemen back and doing nothing else is important for this defense to work?
    Last edited by foxtrot; 11-16-2009 at 03:36 PM.